PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Donzi St Tropez Running amazing orig boat

Christian
03-16-2015, 08:28 AM
Running and in great, orig condition. Powered by a small block ford and linked to a volvo 200. The motor has been maintained- new exhaust manifolds, risers, and tail pipes. New intake and marine Holley carb, new crank driven water pump, all new hoses, and fresh water flush system. oil changed regularly. Oil pressure is great 40lb at idle and 60lb running on plane. The volvo 200 has been pressure and vacuumed checked, resealed and a new upper bearing replaced for preventative maintenance, new bellows installed this season. New SP fuel tank installed professionally along with new fuel lines, and filter. All the following items in great working order: bilge pump -Rule 1500, Nav lights, bilge blower, oil pressure gauge, water temp gauge, tach, horn et al. This beautiful DONZI ST TROPEZ is a older unrestored classic and is not without scratches, however it shows & runs very well. $14500.

She rides so soft and amazing. would not consider selling, however found another st tropez to bring back to life.

Greg Guimond
03-16-2015, 08:54 AM
What zip code is this boat located in?

olredalert
03-16-2015, 08:56 AM
----If I recall correctly the boat is in Conneticut.....Bill S

Christian
03-16-2015, 09:57 AM
Greetings,
This St Tropez is located in NEW JERSEY… 08009

Christian
03-16-2015, 11:32 AM
Additional photos. Great speaking to you all.

Greg Guimond
03-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Having joined this board in the year 2000, you must be one of the original site members! 15 years is a long time.

Morgan's Cloud
03-16-2015, 01:28 PM
OK , I gotta ask . Is that photo of the old tank the front tank ? I'm presuming that it is judging by the angled fill pipe but mine sure didn't look like that .
Is it your only tank ?

Sweet boat by the way . What did you find that you now want to restore ? There's not many around coming up for sale .

Christian
03-16-2015, 01:56 PM
Greetings fellas,

Yes sir i was an early member for sure! Its been quite a blast to observe all these great boats come and go.

Think I may have found another st tropez that needs a new foster home…we simply take care of these pieces of art until the next worthy person comes along...

Yes, that appears to be the original fuel tank as there are markings that state "donzi marine" N 188 street" stenciled into the front of the tank. That comes with as well as the new fuel tank measured and custom fabricated the same way, which is installed and works so so well in the hull of the boat.

olredalert
03-17-2015, 02:46 PM
----Christian,,,Im sorry about the mix-up, location wise. Chalk it up to a brain fart!!......Bill S

Christian
03-17-2015, 09:35 PM
Hi Bill, Hope you & your projects are well. No Prob ever!

best
C