PDA

View Full Version : 2 Donzi beach towels

Last Tango
02-04-2015, 02:59 PM
SOLD Two (2) Donzi beach towels. 28" x 60" dark blue towels, with lighter blue DONZI logo and "Z" in the background. 100% cotton.
BRAND NEW condition. Never used. Still have inspection stickers on them.

Only one pair of towels in this size and condition.

$60 for the pair, includes mailing within the continental USA.
Check is fine. Mailed to me. When it clears, I mail the towels to you.

Respond ONLY to my email: Varyak@aol.com

Mark A. Laszlo

Carl C
02-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Wrong color :(. I'm sure someone will be all over those though! :)

yeller
02-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Quick sale! But that was a great price, so it's not surprising.

Hey Carl, why not make your own?

George was kind of enough to send me a pair of these years ago. Still in great shape George. :beer:

An embroidery shop can put the Donzi on it fairly inexpensively. I'm going to get another set made, but supply them with the Donzi Marine prop logo. :yes:

Carl C
02-06-2015, 04:44 PM

George was kind of enough to send me a pair of these years ago. Still in great shape George. :beer:

An embroidery shop can put the Donzi on it fairly inexpensively. I'm going to get another set made, but supply them with the Donzi Marine prop logo. :yes:

Just low on the priority list I guess. If those were yellow or even white I'd have been all over that deal though!

CHACHI
02-10-2015, 06:02 AM

+1 he is a good man.

Ken