PDA

View Full Version : Is Your Boat On Google Images?

Carl C
01-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Mine is on the first page with me standing by it in matching swim shorts. I see others I recognize too if I google Donzi 22 Classic images.

woobs
01-11-2015, 12:18 PM
When Googleing "Donzi Ski Sporter Images" I was surprised that my Ski Sporter project was on the first page four times (4). Even more surprising was my Greavette was also on this "Donzi" page four (4) times.

So, I Googled "Greavette Sunflash" and my woody boat appeared thirteen (13) times and dominated the top of the page however, my Donzi was a no show here. :(

Maybe as I progress on this project and continue to post pics of my wee 16 it'll creep into these pages more prominently.

Carl C
01-11-2015, 01:39 PM
When Googleing "Donzi Ski Sporter Images" I was surprised that my Ski Sporter project was on the first page four times (4). Even more surprising was my Greavette was also on this "Donzi" page four (4) times.

So, I Googled "Greavette Sunflash" and my woody boat appeared thirteen (13) times and dominated the top of the page however, my Donzi was a no show here. :(

Maybe as I progress on this project and continue to post pics of my wee 16 it'll creep into these pages more prominently.

Cool. Googled Donzi Classic without the 22 and I recognize a lot of the boats.

joseph m. hahnl
01-11-2015, 08:40 PM
When I Googled 1988 Donzi Minx there wasn't any pictures of mine in the image section. when I clicked on videos almost every video was mine :kingme: