PDA

View Full Version : Directions?? Hometown Rally

knee deep
09-30-2002, 09:21 PM
Hey Guys:I hate to sound like a dummy but I would love to get some directions. I'm leaving Friday from Fort Lauderdale and hope I make Sarasota before dark. If not will have to launch the red monster early Saturday AM. (damn, gotta fix the nav lights) Anyway if someone has some decent directions and knows where we are leaving the trailers I'd appreciate it. I may or may not caravan with Mad Poodle depends on when he gets away! Thanks :D

Donzi Blackhawk
09-30-2002, 10:12 PM
Directions are super easy! Take I-75 to Sarasota Exit #39 (old), They have new exit numbers all over the place on I-75, but exit #39 is also Fruitvile road. Don't worry, it is not confusing when you are reading the road signs. Exit onto Fruitvile road going west (to the water). Fruitvile road takes you all the way to highway 41. When at hwy 41 turn right going north. By the way Fruitvile road is also known as 3rd street although it doesn't say it on any signs. Take 41 to Blvd. of the arts (also known as 6th street). When at the Blvd of the arts, you can turn left going west and this will take you to the Hyatt, or you can continue on 41 to 10th street. Turning left at 10th street going west will be the public launch ramps, you can't miss them.

I hope this helps you out. Again, the directions are super easy so don't worry about finding your way around.

Looking fwd to seeing everyone!

Bryant "Mr. Blackhawk"