PDA

View Full Version : Complete BBC and complete Bravo drive wth gimble.

Scott Pearson
10-13-2014, 05:50 AM
Complete BBC and complete Bravo drive wth gimble. Im open to ideas on what someone might have. I do not want anything fuel injected. Carb only! Please...no salt water junk. Fresh water cooled a big plus!

Drop in package would be ideal but a rebuild is ok also.

Thanks!

smokediver
10-13-2014, 05:41 PM
It is injected but ... There is someone selling a low hour 2006 496 mag ho with drive and gimble in the swap shop on oso. Steal of a deal imo. Like 7 grand complete if I remember correctly. I am on an iPad and can't cooy and paste the link for u.

Scott Pearson
10-14-2014, 06:49 AM
I looked on OSO and could not find it. Can you send the link when you have a chance?

Thanks!!

smokediver
10-14-2014, 07:04 AM
Pm sent

Scott Pearson
10-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Thanks. I did email the guy but its been sold. Not to crazy about the 496 anyway. There is a nice complete XR drive on there!

ferramx1
12-14-2014, 06:30 AM
Complete BBC and complete Bravo drive wth gimble. Im open to ideas on what someone might have. I do not want anything fuel injected. Carb only! Please...no salt water junk. Fresh water cooled a big plus!

Drop in package would be ideal but a rebuild is ok also.

Thanks!

Look at my post under parts. Was a heat exchanger motor before build. Not drop in ready. You still need a seawater pump, carb should be rebuilt, starter, alternator. I may have both if I can find them. I may also have a goof uses bravo gimbal assembly with all lines, rams .... No drive. Also have a bravo coupler and bell housing. I will sell all or part, with or with out the Gil exhaust.