PDA

View Full Version : Trailer upgrade

yeller
10-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Had a bit of time to spare, so I thought I'd upgrade the trailer with some S/S Donzi lettering.
I bought these from Zelatore a few years back and never did anything with them...until now.

Removed the old trailer decal, cleaned up the aluminum and used some double sided tape to install them.
Only trouble is, now I have clean the aluminum on the rest of the trailer. :nilly:

DONZI-DON
10-12-2014, 07:09 AM
Had a bit of time to spare, so I thought I'd upgrade the trailer with some S/S Donzi lettering.
I bought these from Zelatore a few years back and never did anything with them...until now.

Removed the old trailer decal, cleaned up the aluminum and used some double sided tape to install them.
Only trouble is, now I have clean the aluminum on the rest of the trailer. :nilly:

After you get the whole trailer cleaned I would have it clear coated and call it a day.

Ed Donnelly
10-12-2014, 09:16 AM
You could have saved yourself a lot of work. If
You just mailed me the letters...Ed

yeller
10-13-2014, 11:32 PM
You could have saved yourself a lot of work. If
You just mailed me the letters...EdHow bout I send you the whole boat and trailer. I'll pick it up when the trailer is polished and the boat is running. :biggrin.:

Ed Donnelly
10-14-2014, 10:32 AM
You pay for the heated unit and bring it out east,,,
AND ITS A DONE DEAL..Ed

yeller
10-14-2014, 11:44 AM
HEAT?!?! You want heat! Geesh.....and you call yourself Canadian. :rolleyes:

yeller
10-14-2014, 11:46 AM
Kidding aside Ed. I know that was a sincere offer and appreciate it. :yes:

Lenny
10-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Here's what we do with boat trailers around here.

We hack 'em up, put'em on top of mini-excavator trailers, then put an old Fiberform on top of that, then put a quad inside the boat and top it off with a 12' aluminum boat. Then travel 1500 miles north into the bush and ( with luck ) shoot a couple moose !

Yes, this is a true story and yes, it is currently travelling up some logging road in the middle of nowhere...

:yes::biggrin.::canada:

Carl C
10-16-2014, 05:24 PM

We hack 'em up, put'em on top of mini-excavator trailers, then put an old Fiberform on top of that, then put a quad inside the boat and top it off with a 12' aluminum boat. Then travel 1500 miles north into the bush and ( with luck ) shoot a couple moose !

Yes, this is a true story and yes, it is currently travelling up some logging road in the middle of nowhere...

Wow! Canadian hillbillys. Heaven forbid you take a torch to that rig though. . . . . :)

roadtrip se
10-16-2014, 06:38 PM

I'm baggin what your mowin, Len!