PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Threat to US soldiers

MOP
09-19-2014, 02:17 PM
Pick your source!

https://www.google.com/search?q=isis+threatens+us+soldiers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Many sources of ISIS threats to our military at home, they intend to use social media to target our military personal. Please make very sure this goes to ever person you can possibly think of!

hardcrab
09-19-2014, 04:40 PM
ISIS will do all it can before the 2016 elections - they've been given a free pass

BUIZILLA
09-19-2014, 05:05 PM
ISIS will do all it can before the 2016 elections - they've been given a free pass .. and free weapons ... and free money...

DONZI-DON
09-19-2014, 09:24 PM
.. and free weapons ... and free money...

And don't forget about the (8) other missing planes since Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 flight had gone missing and NO TRACE OF EVIDENCE IT DID CRASH..........

Carl C
09-20-2014, 06:13 AM
Living near the counties largest Muslim community and dealing with Muslim customers and fellow vendors, I can tell you that most Muslims here just want to enjoy a good life like the rest of us. They are not shooting and bombing people. Not all are radicals and the Christian bible is just as violent if taken literally. I don't think this isis directive is going to work and I do think they will be crushed. JMO and a different perspective.

hardcrab
09-20-2014, 07:07 AM
I don't think this isis directive is going to work and I do think they will be crushed. JMO and a different perspective.

the sooner the better Carl , I don't care to see this play out over any length of time

DONZI-DON
09-20-2014, 07:43 AM
the sooner the better Carl , I don't care to see this play out over any length of time

Didn't Ronald Reagan explain to anyone before he left office how to use the
"RED" button!

joseph m. hahnl
09-20-2014, 08:49 AM
We should make some flat bread:biggrin.:

duckhunter
09-20-2014, 11:28 AM
Many sources of ISIS threats to our military at home, they intend to use social media to target our military personal.

Lots of chatter on this, and it's already happening in Europe and has been happening here for years, although not necessarily under the "ISIL" brand. Ft Hood, Little Rock, and a ton of unsuccessful plots that you will never hear about.

80884 80885