PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 16 Classic Outboard

Redink
09-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Donzi Outboard for sale in North East MD. Sorry, last digit in hull # was cut off in photo. it was a "5". No motor, very rough. Not Mine.

Greg Guimond
09-13-2014, 09:07 PM
A 1975 Donzi 16 OB Baby with a yellow deck stripe. Not a lot of yellows out there I suspect.

Morgan's Cloud
09-14-2014, 11:35 AM
A 1975 Donzi 16 OB Baby with a yellow deck stripe. Not a lot of yellows out there I suspect.

Probably repainted . I strongly doubt that an original 1975 yellow gel would look that crisp after all these years.
Was probably a totally different colour combo when new.

olredalert
09-15-2014, 09:52 AM
----One of the two 16 OBs I bought as a dealer when they first came out was white/yellow. Looked great! While this has probably been repainted it was an available combo. The black pinstripe was not on the boat new and the interior would probably have been white as I was told that the only available interior was white. The pleats in the vinyl were not stitched but pressed in. A money saving measure no doubt. They may have done things differently later as those were the only two I ever bought, but that's how mine were optioned initially.......Bill S

mattyboy
09-15-2014, 10:13 AM
original color combo for that boat can't speak if it has be re-done or not the DONZI has for sure

white yellow was used a few times there is a 16 OB on LK George that combo