PDA

View Full Version : Caesar Creek Shootout- Sat 10-4-14

tylogans 22
09-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Meet at 10:00am Caesar Creek State Park Located at 8570 Estate Route 73 Waynesville Ohio which is 30 Miles N.E of Cinci.

Sounds like there will be a wide variety of boats: V hulls, Cat's with various lengths and HP's. Nothing is official just show up and run em.

This get together will take place on Caesar Creek Lake meet at the North Pool Boat ramp.

You can also google Caesar Creek shootout for more information.

Regards,
Gregg

22 Yellow Devil
24 Bennington
CVX 18 Carleson Glastron

ITTLFLI
09-02-2014, 03:37 PM
You better get your Shine onYellow Devil!!!

We will be there with the X-18 jet and the Sanger Super Jet!

There is always some good hardware that shows up!!! Lots of small single engines and quite a few flats/jets/hydros!

Anyone else make it? It is in October so orange would be a great color to see ripping up the lake! How about the flower pots??

This lake is near Cincinnati. If anyone would like logistical information I would be happy to help!! Just PM me....

ITTLFLI
09-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Just got back from a shakedown run at the lake! It looks like there will be some serious hardware there!!

ITTLFLI
10-07-2014, 08:46 AM
A lot of really nice hardware showed up!! Team Yellow Devil surprised quite a few boats throughout the day!! The top dog V was a 110 mph 30 checkmate(single engine-15psi of boost)! The over all top dog was a 32 skater that went over 140 mph!

They were asking what color Donzi would show up and SURPRISE next year??? This is for you Todd and Stan :clap:...we told them something besides blue or yellow!!!! Lol!!! You going to make it happen?? :eek::yes::boat:....... :band:

Date is always the first Saturday in October.

Gregg thanks for coming down, hanging out, and bringing alll those delicious steaks!! You and the boys are always a blast!!! Tell Logan he has a girlfriend from cincy he can call for some company next year(from my breakfast place)!!!! Lol!!!