PDA

View Full Version : Sold the "Don" time to move on

COOPSDONZI
08-20-2014, 06:12 PM
How do I stop my pay subscription?

Ghost
08-20-2014, 07:36 PM
How do I stop my pay subscription?

Meaning what? You can just stop coming on the site and turn off notifications in your Profile, right? There's a whole Messaging and Notification section in your Profile. Flip all those switches and I don't think the site will bother you.

hardcrab
08-20-2014, 08:01 PM
Mike, I'm surprised you responded ............................ :beer:

Ghost
08-20-2014, 08:22 PM
LOL, I think I sounded flip in my post above without meaning to. Just lazy typing on an iPad instead of a real keyboard. Wasn't sure if the question meant "how do I get the site to leave me alone" or "can I get some money back?" I figure the latter is a lost cause, so I tried to help with the former.

COOPSDONZI
08-20-2014, 08:32 PM
Actually it was to stop the auto pay that happened last year. I never got a response last year when it was auto charged. I figured I would stop it this year before it happened.

Ghost
08-20-2014, 08:52 PM
Actually it was to stop the auto pay that happened last year. I never got a response last year when it was auto charged. I figured I would stop it this year before it happened.

Wow, gotcha, didn't realize there even was an auto-charge possibility. So, I would start PMing the Admin and ask for himto handle that. Worst case you could quash it with your credit card company, but I don't think there will ever be the need. The gentleman who took over operations after Scot's passing seems like a really good guy, so I think you just need to make him aware.

COOPSDONZI
08-21-2014, 09:33 AM
That's why I didn't push the subject last year with his passing. I figured with all the info that I got from the other members it was worth the extra years payment.

It hasn't billed yet so I will contact the admin.

Thanks

Kirbyvv
08-21-2014, 10:50 AM
I think you can do it through your Pay Pal account.