PDA

View Full Version : 540 Motor - Not Mine

Greg Guimond
07-22-2014, 07:12 AM
540 Cubic Inch Complete Blower Engine - $18,000
540 Cubic Inch Blower Engine built by Pete Fleming. Dart Tall Deck Block, Calis Crank, Oliver Rods, Arias Pistons, Billet Fabrication Oil Pan, ATI Damper, Polished Pro Aluminum Heads, Jesel Shafted Rockers, ARP Studs, Crane Hydraulic Roller Cam and Lifters, Gear Drive, Full MSD Marine Ignition, Littlefield 1071 Blower, Blower Shop Billet Intercooler, Dual 850 AED Blower Carburetors. 25 hours on engine. Set-up for 7 lbs of boost. This engine is complete and includes all brackets, the power steering pump, water pump, alternator and starter. It also includes the large oil cooler, power steering cooler, engine wire loom, sea strainer, remote fuel filter head, remote oil filter head, braided liners and pre-luber. I bought this boat with this engine and am putting stock power back in it, so I will not need these accessories. The only thing that I am keeping from this engine is the exhaust (since it is custom to the boat), the two side motor mounts, bell housing and senders for the gauges. I took the boat out and the engine ran and idles great with no oil or fuel leaks. The engine is still in the boat so you can hear it run until the new engine is finished

Greg Guimond
07-22-2014, 10:08 AM
Lotsa bling on this car motor thing .............