PDA

View Full Version : Bolsters for 22ZX

Scubado
08-01-2001, 10:47 AM
Hey Frank,

I've read that you had some bolster seats made for your 22ZX. Do you have any photo's of that set up? How high do you stand up out of the cockpit? Who made the up for you, did you build the frame yourself?? Does anyone else have bolsters for their 22ZX???

Sure would save the spine in the rough stuff.

Hardonzi
08-01-2001, 09:42 PM
DITTO

Shanghied Again
08-02-2001, 03:52 PM
I have Bolsters they were custom made, I cut them down from 36" to 27" you can stand, but I use them more for sitting and comfort. I had pics of them on line but my computer crashed and i lost everything. I will take pics this weekend again and put up on my work computer then save them to a file.
I will get the name but they were in Florida and the price is right at 950 for the pair.

RickSE
08-02-2001, 04:34 PM
Here you go Frank. Found this on a disk.
http://www.donzi.net/PHOTOS/CAUGFGEV.jpg

Shanghied Again
08-02-2001, 04:44 PM
Rick

WOW Thanks! You Da Man, A lost pic. saves me from taking more pics of the interior. :D

Scubado
08-02-2001, 06:10 PM
Thanks Frank! They look great. Looks like they were able to match the rest of the interior very well. 950 seems to be a reasonable price too. Did you cut your carpet so you can still take it in and out? Looks like the seats have four legs that bolt to the floor like and standard bolster? Also, do you have a compass in your guage pack?

Shanghied Again
08-02-2001, 07:04 PM
I took the boat to a carpet place and gave him the carpet, He made me a carpet that snaps in and out for $200. The seat bolt right to the floor. Make the screw the same height as the ones you pull out of the pedestal seats. Any longer and they could go throught the tank. The 2 gauges I have in the center are for my Supercharger one boost the other fuel pressure. I dont have a Compass, I have a dash mounted gps. :)