PDA

View Full Version : Hydro-motive 270 Volvo nose cone.

smidgen too
03-11-2014, 10:50 AM
I'm posting this for JPrusinows, on OSO , who has a beautiful restored Maltese (http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/members/jprusinows.html)Magnum he needs a Hydro-motive 270 Volvo nose cone. Jeff lost one boating as the epoxy gave out after 35 years of use. Anyone know of any around ? Here is a pic of what it looks like .. Mark

Conquistador_del_mar
03-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Mark,
If your friend can't find one soon, let me know. I have one on a lower unit that I am not using and I sold a new one in the box last year to a friend who might sell it. Bill

smidgen too
03-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Mark,
If your friend can't find one soon, let me know. I have one on a lower unit that I am not using and I sold a new one in the box last year to a friend who might sell it. Bill

Thanks Bill I will pass this info on to him. Mark

Conquistador_del_mar
03-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Thanks Bill I will pass this info on to him. Mark

Mark, I talked to Dennis this afternoon - hopefully I can get him one - :yes:

smidgen too
03-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Mark, I talked to Dennis this afternoon - hopefully I can get him one - :yes:

Thanks again Bill...

detroitdonzi
03-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Mark, Land And Sea still sells them

OFFSHORE GINGER
03-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Not trying to Hi jack this thread or throw a wrench into it but .................if anyone is interested i have two nose cones that are brand new for a TRS drive . Mark , whats up and how are you doing ( back ) these days , and do you still have my E-Mail address , and if so or not ~ could you please shoot me ( P M ) your address again ? Artie

smidgen too
03-12-2014, 07:34 PM
Artie the email I have for you does not work & your Pm must be full, I tried to send one to you . Mark

Conquistador_del_mar
03-13-2014, 12:16 AM

I believe it has been a few years since Hydromotive quit making them for the older Volvo drives.

Conquistador_del_mar
03-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Thanks again Bill...

Mark,
I called Dennis to let him know that my friend sold on ebay the one he got from me last year. The other one I still have is mounted on a 280 drive so it won't work for him. I struck out - :rolleyes:

JPrusinows
03-13-2014, 12:56 AM

Dear Detroit Donzi,

Jeff here in Mississippi. I am the guy Mark is trying to help locate the nose cone for in regard to a Volvo 270T. Any help you could give us would be great! You mention Land and Sea? Would you happen to have a number or location? Just trying to keep this thing alive! We are originally from Detroit as well (Dad and I) and spent many years on Lake St. Clair out of Belle Maer Harbor.

Look forward to your reply,

Sincerely,

Jeff7899478995

detroitdonzi
03-13-2014, 10:40 AM
sent u pm