PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the clouds!

MOP
03-05-2014, 06:58 AM
Here I sit with a belvedere hang over, will have to find some good rum for tonight. Left JFK it was 14 degrees only had to walk with tons of luggage about 300 feet, could not feel my fingers, ears, nose:cartman: Needless to say got off the plane into a sauna, God is good giving us places to run. Had a great evening with tons of hugs and kisses from the family, CR is my second home maybe my next home with as crazy as the states are getting. I feel for those that can't escape the freeze, I will bring back a few bottles of hot air:sombrero: Hope all do have a decent day, pretty sure mine will be grand!

M.O.P.

Greg Guimond
03-05-2014, 07:25 AM
Man that sounds good right about now, one of the cars won't start!

BUIZILLA
03-05-2014, 08:42 AM
Phil, I have several customers and friends that haved moved from here to CR, Panama, and Belize.... especially Belize.... they ALL love it, zero regrets... my office manager's brother sold out everything moved to Panama 2 years ago and wished he would have done it earlier.... I have 3 other friends that all moved to Belize 4-6 years ago, and got in the marine / tourism / transportation biz with the cruise lines, and they can't count their cash fast enough, one friend just bought a private island there that caters day trips to the cruise passengers

Phil S
03-07-2014, 09:33 PM
....enjoy !! :yes::worthy:

Ghost
03-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Nice, Phil, glad you were able to fly out without a hitch.

Offset
03-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Lucky enough to have been there in September, 2013. Beautiful spot and the people there seemed to be very nice.

Have a great holiday, get some much needed warmth and sunshine.

Enjoy. :cool:

MOP
03-11-2014, 11:07 PM
It has been great so far, weather is perfect having a ball with the family. Will be back all to soon!

Moody Blu'
03-14-2014, 11:46 PM
Phil, I have several customers and friends that haved moved from here to CR, Panama, and Belize.... especially Belize.... they ALL love it, zero regrets... my office manager's brother sold out everything moved to Panama 2 years ago and wished he would have done it earlier.... I have 3 other friends that all moved to Belize 4-6 years ago, and got in the marine / tourism / transportation biz with the cruise lines, and they can't count their cash fast enough, one friend just bought a private island there that caters day trips to the cruise passengers

this really makes me think, sew that together with Phil talkin about how crazy things are in the states... The question I ask myself is will I be running away from a problem that will end up coming to where I am eventually anyway and what if i can be part of the solution... tough call..

Enjoy it Phil!!