PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone , old and new !!

OFFSHORE GINGER
03-03-2014, 05:33 PM
I, would like to say Hello ........considering i have taken a leave of absence due to many reason's which i am very sure some of you are already drawing conclusions as to the reason why ...........but non the less with all due respect i ................would like to clean the slate with each , and everyone of you , and start fresh ....but that is your call .

Ed Donnelly
03-03-2014, 06:30 PM
I'll be first to jump in...
Wish my brother would take your lead
lets see some pics of the wood one you were working on in your driveway...Ed

Carl C
03-03-2014, 07:46 PM
I never had any problems with you. :cool!:

hardcrab
03-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I never had any problems with you. :cool!:

Lucky you !

OFFSHORE GINGER
03-04-2014, 10:51 AM
I'll be first to jump in...
Wish my brother would take your lead
lets see some pics of the wood one you were working on in your driveway...EdEd & Carl thank you for the warm welcome , and Ed to tell you the truth i had to put that project on hold for the last year and a half due to a Family matter ( Father Health & passing ) although at this time i am trying to finish up a steam box ( 8 Footer ) that will have Two Earlex Steam generators ( one ) at each end for bending the wood , and hopefuly even though my garage is heated we might get a break in the weather / Spring thaw very soon .

Carl C
03-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Lucky you !

Just words! Let's be thankful that Jim Darr isn't here!

hardcrab
03-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Just words! Let's be thankful that Jim Darr isn't here!

I'd like to hear DW chime in.

Carl C
03-04-2014, 02:17 PM
I'd like to hear DW chime in.

I'm aware of what went down with John. There were a series of PMs that got ugly. John has a temper too sometimes you know and besides, Artie came on here to apologize and ask for a fresh start. I screwed the pooch on this forum myself a few times but Scot, RIP, always talked it over with me and didn't just ban people. BTW, John (DW) and I have had words too but now we are internet friends. :)

hardcrab
03-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Artie came on here to apologize

"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up"

Carl C
03-04-2014, 08:53 PM
I don't want to downplay what went on with DonziWeasel and get him mad at me again. I hope his eye is improving. He is on a snowmobiling trip now and will probably see this when he gets back. I can only speak for myself and I don't hold any beef over some words.

hardcrab
03-05-2014, 01:14 PM
My comments were'nt solely about DW. It's a pattern of sociopathic behavior, give it time, it'll rise again.
Myself, I got great entertainment watching this guy implode -

two words; "Sofa King" ............. at least he was articulate

Ed Donnelly
03-05-2014, 07:47 PM
My comments were'nt solely about DW. It's a pattern of sociopathic behavior, give it time, it'll rise again.
Myself, I got great entertainment watching this guy implode -

two words; "Sofa King" ............. at least he was articulate

Sofa King I remember him. L.O.L.
Don't miss Naughty Shannon though...Ed

Lenny
03-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Don't miss Naughty Shannon though...Ed

I kinda do :)

Carl C
03-06-2014, 12:35 PM

How do you know she wasn't really a guy posting pics of a hot babe? :eek:

hardcrab
03-06-2014, 12:40 PM
How do you know she wasn't really a guy posting pics of a hot babe? :eek:

does it matter? :pimp:

Ghost
03-06-2014, 01:45 PM
does it matter? :pimp:

LOL, time to watch Blade Runner again. (Not the trial.)

gcarter
03-06-2014, 03:13 PM
LOL, time to watch Blade Runner again. (Not the trial.)

LOL, her body was so fake, IMHO, maybe she ​WAS a guy posing as a girl (60 plus year old girl, that is)................
Maybe she was the "Transgender Poster Person" ! :rlol:

gcarter
03-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Several years ago, you could Google "Naughty Shannon", and see her famous "Spread Eagle for all the World to See" picture taken by a pool.
No more! Something odd for someone so "proud" of "their" assets!
In fact you can't (or I couldn't anyway) find anything about her.
Is she still alive even?

hardcrab
03-06-2014, 03:33 PM
ahhhh, George! absence makes the heart grow fonder! :smileybo::yippie:

BUIZILLA
03-06-2014, 03:57 PM
she's still around, and they still have their 33ZX Donzi.... :spit:

Donziweasel
03-06-2014, 04:22 PM
When someone sends me an email saying that they are glad and happy I am permanently blind in one eye, that person is scum in my opinion. Carl is right, I do have a temper, BUT, I have NEVER taken enjoyment out of a devastating injury someone else has incurred, or, for that matter, gone out of my way to let them know how happy I was that they had suffered. Artie did both. In all my years on this board and others, I have never seen this. I am sorry, but I do not accept Artie's apology or think he is sincere. He still hasn't apologized to me directly and probably never will.

Scot, before he passed, warned Artie time and time again his personal attacks and physical threats would not be tolerated on this board. Everytime, Artie basically said "screw you Scot" and went after other members or the same ones. He threatened, belittled, antagonized and basically went on a personal mission to go after anyone and everyone who disagreed with him.

Scot eventually felt is necessary to approve every post of Artie's to keep him under control. That is why Artie left as far as I know. Carl is right, I made my enemies here also, but have made peace with most of them and some I consider good friends. I also never took pleasure in any members physical disabilities like Artie did.

This is a community, one I distanced myself from after Artie's attack on my injury and permanent disability, and if you feel Artie is sincere and deserves a second chance, then by all means, accept him back in. I simply did not need this type of abuse at the time. I was depressed and having panic attacks it would happen to my other eye and I would be permanently blind. The last thing I needed was a member emailing me telling me how happy they were I was permanently blind. If this was how this community was going to be, then I did not want anything to do with it.

Remember, this was not about one incident, but many over a period of time. For me, Artie is the lowest of the low and the less this community has to do with him, the better off this community will be.

There were a series of PMs that got ugly.

Carl, not true. After I lost my left eye, I woke up one morning to an email from Artie. He was laughing and telling me how happy he was I was had lost my eye. There were no PM's, this came out of the blue. Yes, we had argued on the boards some, but this caught me by surprise. Is this the type of person you want in this community?

Also, we have been here before-

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?66578-I-apologize&highlight=offshore+ginger

Never mind clicking the link, Artie deleted it. It was the last time he apologized to everyone. Of course, if memory serves me right, he started making fun of a friend of a board member who committed suicide right after that. Stand up guy.

I never had any problems with you.

Carl, you are a good guy and you and I have become friends. Ole Offshore Ginger went after you like everyone else.

Carl , what ever, and just what is your concern in all of this ...................because racing is racing or are you just a wannabe ( racer ) who has nothing better to bitch about today ?................Carl like i said in a previous post you really do not have a clue on what goes in to the build of those canopies ................and now you want to save the world ............idiot . Carl, once again i can see where you made your first mistake , and that being is ................. you belong to OSO , and thinking that you are involved in an intelligent discussion ...............considering most of those people on OSO are a bunch of bickering hens , and Carl you just showed all of us how intelligent you really are with this line of BULL$HIT......................

Carl . i can honestly say that you can expect the same response no matter what forum you vist today .............thicker skinned or not . Give it up...................

Carl, the bottom line is....... you are the one who has taken this thread off - coarse considering you seem to be on a tangent about Canopy boats .........who really dosent ......know $hit about anything ..........................Carl, why do you persist on acting like a little child or BITCH .....................on this subject ?

Ed Donnelly
03-06-2014, 09:18 PM

Hope your wife doesn't read your posts..L.O.L. ...Ed

Ed Donnelly
03-06-2014, 09:56 PM
"Carl, not true. After I lost my left eye, I woke up one morning to an email from Artie. He was laughing and telling me how happy he was I was had lost my eye. There were no PM's, this came out of the blue. Yes, we had argued on the boards some, but this caught me by surprise. Is this the type of person you want in this community?"

Sorry John didn't know about that..
A public apology to you is the least I would expect
and even then there is no excuse for something like that
addiction or not...Ed

Lenny
03-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Obviously, this thread is not getting any better, nor do I think it will get any better. We are probably better off not going down this road again.

John, I have a good right eye, you, left... we'd make a helluva Team at something but so far it has just been drinking beer. ;)