PDA

View Full Version : Slickest Deck Cleats Ever

Greg Guimond
02-09-2014, 10:20 AM
I was doing some cleaning and ran across these along with a lower unit I forgot I had which was a nice dead of Winter surprise. These things are so substantial that you could use them for dock lines or for the bumpers or probably both at once. Very, very heavy and the top is spring loaded so you just plug it into the deck mounted flush receiver.

duckhunter
02-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Nice. Those are the fender hangers I'm thinking about throwing on the bowrider since I don't have amidships cleats. They seem very practical and the fact that they look like jewelry is a bonus.

bertsboat
02-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Where did you get them? I was going to use them for fenders and a place to mount my Bimini top.

I was doing some cleaning and ran across these along with a lower unit I forgot I had which was a nice dead of Winter surprise. These things are so substantial that you could use them for dock lines or for the bumpers or probably both at once. Very, very heavy and the top is spring loaded so you just plug it into the deck mounted flush receiver.

woobs
02-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Where did you get them? I was going to use them for fenders and a place to mount my Bimini top.
I got mine here...
http://www.cpperformance.com/c-38-boat-cleats-tie-downs.aspx

mattyboy
02-10-2014, 07:59 AM
they are slick and very clean looking the newer ZRs come with them, standard items on the OL offerings too. they are for fenders and bumpers only they don't like upward force

Greg Guimond
02-10-2014, 11:48 AM

I have to check back in my notes. If you are just going to hang small fenders with them you can get away with the CP Performance versions. Those I believe are less substantial then what I posted a picture of. Curious how you would use the device for a Bimini mount.