PDA

View Full Version : AOTH XIV-May 15-17, 2014- Lake Cumberland, KY

ITTLFLI
01-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Awakening Of The Horses 2014---

We are excited to announce we are celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Donzi Marine for 2014!!!

We are also extremly excited about our revised Friday agenda. We will be leaving Jamestown and running to 76 Falls. After 76 Falls we will be running to Fishtales at Wolf Creek Marina for lunch. Fishtales has indoor and outdoor Tiki Hut seating with the docks surrounding for easy viewing of the classics while we dine! Here is a YouTube clip on the Marina.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjCG5Hx2A40

The website (mwdonziclub.com) will be updated in the first week of February.

Attached are the Agenda for 2014 as well as the Pregistration.

Cut off for Pre-Reg is May 1. This allows us to get an accurate count for shirts and food to keep the cost down!

We look forward to seeing everybody again and hopefully adding some new faces!!!

Byron
MidWest Donzi Club

Jerry Eisele
03-04-2014, 06:02 AM
I like the new lunch run on Fri. GREAT idea looking forward to it. Can't wait!!

Jerry Eisele
03-06-2014, 08:10 AM
Hope you guy's can make it, we've had enough snow, ready to exercise the boats on some great Cumberland water!!

Jerry

Jerry Eisele
03-10-2014, 09:12 AM
DJ and car club can't wait for the AOTH
Talked to the car club over the weekend and the group is pumped for the Thursday evening Show and Shine. Bill said we should have some really nice cars attending. Also the DJ is onboard for some great toons. I'll post some pics of some of the cars attending. The cookout is going to be in the parking lot if the weather will allow.

Jerry

Ghost
03-29-2014, 01:14 PM
Room booked! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

roadtrip se
04-18-2014, 11:53 AM
Shows the entire dock and refreshes automatically. The lake is shaping up nicely this year. 716' and rising...

http://web.duo-county.com/index.php/news/lake-cumberland-duo-webcam

Dads Thunder
04-18-2014, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=Jerry Eisele;649294]Hope you guy's can make it, we've had enough snow, ready to exercise the boats on some great Cumberland water!!

Jerry,

Thanks for the pic that you posted of me and my son at Middle Bass some time back from HORBA. I still have that mx-15 checkmate .I will to try and make it down this year....

Dads Thunder

Jerry Eisele
04-29-2014, 06:11 AM
[QUOTE=Jerry Eisele;649294]Hope you guy's can make it, we've had enough snow, ready to exercise the boats on some great Cumberland water!!

Jerry,

Thanks for the pic that you posted of me and my son at Middle Bass some time back from HORBA. I still have that mx-15 checkmate .I will to try and make it down this year....

Dads Thunder

Was that your 28 behind Pam's in Port Clinton?

Hope you can make it, please let us know, we'll be ordering the shirts Thurs.

Thanks Jerry

Jerry Eisele
04-29-2014, 06:12 AM
Please get your registrations in, we order the shirts on Thurs.

Thanks Jerry

osur866
04-30-2014, 11:26 AM
I'm sad to say we will not be able to make it this year, too many irons in the fire, had hoped the moon, stars and planets would line up but they didn't , hate not to be there.
Steve

ITTLFLI
04-30-2014, 07:28 PM
I'm sad to say we will not be able to make it this year, too many irons in the fire, had hoped the moon, stars and planets would line up but they didn't , hate not to be there.
Steve

Sorry to hear this Steve! We will miss u guys this year!!! No duck fart drinks!! May be we will see u guys at Ozarks Shootout!!

Ghost
04-30-2014, 08:11 PM
Steve

You guys'll seriously be missed. Come to Chatt!

ITTLFLI
05-20-2014, 08:08 AM
Thanks to all who attended AOTH this year and sorry to those couple folks who couldn't make it due to unfortunate circumstances. We have your shirts and will be mailing them to you this week.

We had a blast running to the new venues!! The new spots were happy to have us! Conley even gave everybody a free key chain!!

The weather could have been better, but as always at AOTH, the sun came out and made for a great day of running and hanging with great friends!! I think Conley sold their rack of sunglasses(maybe shot glasses too!!).

Thanks to Tom for being the tow boat! You stepped right in without hesitation! Now if everyone hadnt went on the trailer the yellow boat was ready for a pre dinner cruise after swapping drives!! Love the enthusiasm!!

Thanks to Hedge for stepping up to be the auctioneer! What a riot you were! Fishin your job is a stake here bud!!! Thanks to those who supported the auction!!!

Thanks to the Donzi Marine Restoration Society for sponsoring the Thursday night Show N Shine! The cars guys loved it again!!

The horses have Awaken at Cumberland for 2014!!!!

Thanks to Easton for this incredible video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=919G0k7rNTU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Next year is the 15th Anniversary of AOTH!!!

ITTLFLI
05-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Another link. This is run by one of our guest, Kurt Niemeyer. Thanks Kurt!!

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Cincy-Motorsports-Journal/106773406071724?_rdr