PDA

View Full Version : spammer question

hardcrab
01-02-2014, 01:55 PM
what is the incentive for someone to be such an asshole?

is it boredom? is there a way to make money doing it?

really, I just don't get it.

tmdog
01-02-2014, 02:46 PM
I don't get it. I'd like to get a hold of this Russian pos and tie him up behind Carls C's boat and take him for a skiing lesson.:bawling:
PS: He doesn't get cabin privilege either.:D

Ghost
01-02-2014, 03:15 PM
How do we know it's not just some guy in Kiev trying to repower a Corsican? ;)

hardcrab
01-02-2014, 03:28 PM
How do we know it's not just some guy in Kiev trying to repower a Corsican? ;)

it's a Bayliner ............. that's what makes it spam. :rolleyes:

gcarter
01-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Just weight loss crap..........

How pohu ,ru
lose weight 10 kg (http://blogpohudenie.blogspot.com/p/10.html) Slim Mila Kunis managed to lose 10 kg in order to play a ballerina in "Black Swan." 27-year-old Kunis, who always considered herself "slave food", says that just shocked the ability of organisms to transform. Naturally, Elena immediately after birth in 2012 changed externally: some noted that Elena prettier, and some that plumper. However, the extra weight is "not hovered" Vaenga."I, as usual lactating women naturally recovered, - said then Vayenga. - But it does not soar!" Now her son is 10 months, and during the tour he sits with his grandmother. A native of Chernivtsi admitted that still can not get used to the title of sex symbol, although she had already begun handing awards as the most compelling. "Listen, I was really fun to receive such a prize" - smiles Kunis. "Do not guessed earlier, what our body - says Mila Kunis in an interview. - In a sense, I was very naive. But not for one second I did not doubt myself, and always believed that I can do everything. I all believe in hard work. This is a significant internal drive, which improves self-esteem. " Joseph Prigogine bet a million rubles, lose weight 10kg Marat Basharov has lost 10 kg dispute Mila Kunis admitted that she loved life tasty meal, but never wavered from a good diet. "I'm skinny birth. But when you need to lose weight, I just drink green coffee", - says the actress. Don police this week he lost 10 kg for recertification Green Slimming Coffee Buy How to Lose Weight How to lose weight in the winter without harm to the body How To Lose Weight 10 kg (http://www.scorpionwebsystems.com/phpBB3/posting.php?mode=post&f=2)How to Lose Weight 10 kg (http://forum.21stcenturynetworks.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=2)

MOP
01-02-2014, 06:59 PM
QUOTE: He doesn't get cabin privilege either.:D

Unless he is on his knees!!!!!!!!!!!

f_inscreenname
01-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Someone needs to report it to the harbor master and ban his IP address across the board also tighten up on how to register.

Greg Guimond
01-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Hopefully Marcus will catch it this weekend :(

harbormaster
01-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Too many inboxes to check. The spammer is gone. I must have missed that one when approving new users. I'm going back and checking the the recent ones again.

Marcus

hardcrab
01-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Hi Marcus - been trying to mail you.

"Shannoncibe" is the "member" thats been trashing the performace section / very annoying.

Thanks for your efforts to keep this place clean. :nuke: