PDA

View Full Version : Site Annual Dues

Greg Guimond
12-27-2013, 03:03 PM
I got an automatic email this morning saying that my subscription was expiring on 12/31. I was happy to see that. When I went to click the link to paypal the $25 into Scot's :( old account the link would not work. I closed it and logged into paypal separately and paid the $25. Hopefully the link was only dead for me, and not others. Maybe Marcus will see this.

John C in PA
12-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Greg, I had the same issue. The email link and the link at the top of the webpage worked. The link under "subscriptions" was bad.

John C

harbormaster
12-27-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm looking into it. Can you forward the email to the Harbormaster email, please.

Thanks,
Marcus

John C in PA
12-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Marcus, I paid my dues seveal days ago but still cannot access some parts of the website. Did you receive the payment?

John Crociante

Greg Guimond
12-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Marcus, I can find the emaill. I got the email notice with a "hot link" that was dead. If you want me to forward that I'm happy to, just pm me your addy and I will. Also, I suspect if you look in Scots paypal account I would think you should see the deposit from earlier today. Thanks for the efforts.

harbormaster
12-27-2013, 09:08 PM
I believe I have resolved the issue... not sure how long it's been broken.

Thanks again for the patience as I learn a little more each day.

Marcus

BlakeSullivan
12-28-2013, 09:14 PM
So since you are running the site when are you going to come for a ride in a Donzi ? I was a good friend of Scott's and would be happy to take you for a cruise any time. Blake Sullivan , Clear Lake Texas

Greg Guimond
12-29-2013, 10:04 AM
I believe I have resolved the issue... not sure how long it's been broken.

Thanks again for the patience as I learn a little more each day.

Marcus

I resent the dues via paypal to the different email addy you gave me Marcus. Check to make sure it went through, thank you