PDA

View Full Version : Org down?

tmdog
12-21-2013, 07:54 PM
D-Org appears to be down and out with the bug. Hasn't worked last few days. What's up?

gcarter
12-21-2013, 08:17 PM
They think they have a server problem.

woobs
12-26-2013, 02:23 PM
Was back up briefly... but been down a while... :(

Marlin275
12-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Must be serious as it has never been down and out this long . . .

BUIZILLA
12-31-2013, 10:54 AM
actually, it's not serious, the guy we use for maintenance and troubleshooting is on Vaca for a few more days, we are changing the hosting company AGAIN :kaioken: and don't want to do it ourselves at the moment, with all the Holiday Enet traffic clogging the clouds..

no worries, we'll be back soon, everything is there and safe :checkered: :cool:

hardcrab
12-31-2013, 12:33 PM
Rumor is that Kathleen Sebelius is overseeing the implementation of .org ... :eek!:

Ghost
12-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Rumor is that Kathleen Sebelius is overseeing the implementation of .org ... :eek!:

That's just sick. ;)

f_inscreenname
12-31-2013, 01:36 PM
.org need to post that on their static page, easy to do

Ed Donnelly
12-31-2013, 02:38 PM

I think she will also be a moderator too. She boats and vacations in Mich. Ed

BUIZILLA
12-31-2013, 06:17 PM
I think she will also be a moderator too. She boats and vacations in Mich. Edwe don't want her any more than Kansas does...

hardcrab
12-31-2013, 06:29 PM
we don't want her any more than Kansas does...

she better hope a house don't fall on her ............. :umbrella:

tmdog
01-01-2014, 07:25 AM
actually, it's not serious, the guy we use for maintenance and troubleshooting is on Vaca for a few more days, we are changing the hosting company AGAIN :kaioken: and don't want to do it ourselves at the moment, with all the Holiday Enet traffic clogging the clouds..

no worries, we'll be back soon, everything is there and safe :checkered: :cool:

Couple days ago goggled Donzi Org. then clicked on a sub link and what appeared surprised me. A video of Emma Watson sitting on the toilet nude.:embarasse Avg detector stated threat was stopped and I proceeded not to click on the "play" button. I' say D Org. needs further troubleshooting.:o

BUIZILLA
01-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Couple days ago goggled Donzi Org. then clicked on a sub link and what appeared surprised me. A video of Emma Watson sitting on the toilet nude.:embarasse Avg detector stated threat was stopped and I proceeded not to click on the "play" button. I' say D Org. needs further troubleshooting.:o I googled that and got zero links, also scanned using my AVG Pro just now COMPLETELY AND DEEPLY and still get nothing about EW, please send me the link you are seeing, nobody on our side has seen this with any virus program, thanks

ps - if you have a tumblr account it may have inadvertently lifted it from there, I have seen that happen on OSO with flickr

tmdog
01-01-2014, 04:02 PM
I had the link in history and tried to open following day, ng was gone. Washed and rinsed my computer and cleared history. You're right it is gone and don't know what "tumblr" is.

BUIZILLA
01-08-2014, 06:33 AM
.org is back up and running, everything is intact :wavey:

pretty major move to another hosting Co., one that understands and worships good customer service :cool:

there has been an upgrade done at the same time, but we are pretty positive everything is working as it should :checkered:

now, on to long range planning :wink:

Ed Donnelly
01-08-2014, 11:15 AM
I can't seem to get on with laptop or Ipad will try again later...Ed

CHACHI
01-08-2014, 12:07 PM
I was able to get on 3 or so hours ago.

Ken