Ed Donnelly
12-18-2013, 11:28 PM
Bloody Hell another Birthday. Posted this early as I am afraid I can;t
get my wife to knock me up tomorrow morning I guess I am just a Wanker
:happy_bi::beer::happy_bi:

Ed:england:

se7en
12-19-2013, 05:45 AM
Thanks Ed, but at my age I would sooner forget birthdays.................but then at my age I most likely will.......I forget most other things...........now.......what were we talking about...???

Just as a bye line, I first went in a ski sporter/ sweet 16 in 1965, I was a kid of 14/15 and worked on Saturdays and school holidays in a boat shop in the east end of London, England, they Imported various makes of boats from Europe and the U.S. which included Riva and Donzi, they imported a Red and white 16 with a ford V8, when it got sold the shops engineer water tested it and needed a 'Go For' to go with him, he took me, .......Wow......!!!!! Nothing like I had ever been in before ( or since ). I work in the marine industry and have had all sorts of boats over the years, but always wanted a 'sweet 16', there are very few of these in Europe...........but this year I at last found one ...............its taken 48 years..!!......well worth the wait..!!

Ghost
12-19-2013, 07:02 AM
Thanks Ed, but at my age I would sooner forget birthdays.................but then at my age I most likely will..............now....what were we talking about...???

Just as a bye line, I first went in a ski sporter/ sweet 16 in 1965, I was a kid of 14/15 and worked on Saturdays and school holidays in a boat shop in the east end of London, England, they Imported various makes of boats from Europe and the U.S. which included Riva and Donzi, they imported a Red and white 16 with a ford V8, when it got sold the shops engineer water tested it and needed a 'Go For' to go with him, he took me, .......Wow......!!!!! Nothing like I had ever been in before ( or since ). I work in the marine industry and have had all sorts of boats over the years, but always wanted a 'sweet 16', there are very few of these in Europe...........but this year I at last found one ...............its taken 48 years..!!......well worth the wait..!!

Congrats on finally getting it!