PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News about the Washington Redskins

John C in PA
11-19-2013, 05:19 PM
The Washington Redskins are changing their name because of all the negativity, shame, humiliation, dissent, polarity, adversity, defiance, hatred, animosity, contempt, discrimination, division, violence, counter-productivity, ill-spirit, un-Godliness, and hostility associated with their name. From now on they will be known simply as the Redskins!!

John C in PA

PS: To our Canadian friends, the problems with Toronto's Mayor pale in the face of the total A-Holes running whats left of the America I grew up in. God Help Us!!!

Offset
11-20-2013, 06:41 AM
Now that is humorous! :kingme:

Carl C
11-20-2013, 09:37 AM
Good one! It is sad what is happening to this country.

Ghost
11-20-2013, 11:23 AM
John, that's truly hilarious.

Maybe 20 years or more ago, right as U of I was headed into the NCAA tournament as a 1 or 2 seed, there was an announcement that they wouldn't be able to have "ILLINI" on their uniforms, for the same thought-police reasons. Not sure what happened, it all seemed to disappear. Maybe they punted and changed them to say "ILLINOIS" now or something (though "figntingillini" seems to be their official athletic web site).

But at the time, there was a bit of a flap about what they should do. I thought it'd be hilarious for them to change the team name to the "Big Brothers" for the duration of the tourney.