PDA

View Full Version : Viewing attached images on a mobile device

Toyotiac
10-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Hello,
I am unable to find the answer to my problem in a search, so here goes. When looking at the forum from my mobile device (android), I automatically get the mobile version, which indicates attached pictures in those posts that have them with a paperclip, but the paperclip is not clickable to view the picture. Is this a user setting or a permission level issue or something else? Thank you.

Moody Blu'
10-05-2013, 05:07 PM
I have that issue on my windows 8 lumia phone.. just click the full website link on the bottom to view.. just be aware that you may have issues posting on the full sitevia the mobile phone. so in order to post after viewing pics youll have to switch back to the mobile version to post.. its a hiccup but in order to view pics it works..

perhaps there is a way for it to work on a mobile phone but for now thats the work around im doing

Toyotiac
10-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Thanks Moody Blu, but I don't have a full site link either.

mattyboy
10-08-2013, 08:02 AM
Thanks Moody Blu, but I don't have a full site link either.

same here on the iphone with safari or atomic lite browsers there is no full site link can only see the mobile skin

I do get some attached pics but they are really small most just show the paper clip and no picture.

test pic