PDA

View Full Version : superhatz is 43 today

Ed Donnelly
09-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Spend your day driving Porches and winding your watches..:happy_bi::convertib::happy_bi:.. Ed

Conquistador_del_mar
09-30-2013, 09:58 AM
Aaron,
I hope you are having a fun birthday! How is the 18' coming along? Bill

Ghost
09-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Happy birthday!

superhatz
09-30-2013, 02:01 PM
Thanks guys. It was a bad year for boating. Work and some trouble with my elderly father got the best of me. Oh well...there's always next season.

The Donzi has been on hold too. I moved it home and have been trying to get my garage set up for boat restoration...:) I'm hoping to have the heat and insulation installed soon!

:party:

smidgen too
09-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Thanks guys. It was a bad year for boating. Work and some trouble with my elderly father got the best of me. Oh well...there's always next season.

The Donzi has been on hold too. I moved it home and have been trying to get my garage set up for boat restoration...:) I'm hoping to have the heat and insulation installed soon!

:party:

Aaron happy B day..:party: The pic's of the garage on facebook look great. Get Jeff the Giraffe working on that ceiling as he wont need a ladder to put it up.. :rlol: Mark

superhatz
09-30-2013, 11:37 PM
Aaron happy B day..:party: The pic's of the garage on facebook look great. Get Jeff the Giraffe working on that ceiling as he wont need a ladder to put it up.. :rlol: Mark

LOL...yeah, that sumbich is tall. And skinny. The exact opposite of me. :(