PDA

View Full Version : Old style hindge needed

bertsboat
09-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Looking for a et or a single old style narrow hinge please.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance!!

mario
02-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Bert I have a set if you still need them let me know I will send them to you

mario

f_inscreenname
02-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Sea-Dog Take-Apart Hinges
http://www.downwindmarine.com/images/P/891316.jpg

bertsboat
02-04-2014, 12:54 PM
The Sea Dog's are stainless. Nice but the original's were chrome bronze (or brass).
I found a set. All the Perko's are drilled opposite. Got lucky and found one that was correct.
This Corsican will be at Tavares this year. Looking forward to riding in it again!

Conquistador_del_mar
02-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Bert,
Did you try out the 2 blade prop that I sent to you yet? If you are restoring the Corsican, I would love to see pictures of my old boat. Thanks, Bill

f_inscreenname
02-04-2014, 11:29 PM
The Sea Dog's are stainless. Nice but the original's were chrome bronze (or brass).

They are chrome plated steel not just SS. The are not exactly what you have (shape wise) but they are a nice piece and will match the same hole pattern you have now. Tons of rights and lefts on ebay if needed. I've used them before and they look much better then the crappy picture I posted. Just options if needed. :smile:

bertsboat
02-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Thanks. They are a good option. Don't know what happened to the one that was there. Got lucky at the used marine supply here in St Augustine, Sailors Exchange. I go for a walk through every week and I watch what they are selling on eBay all the time.
The Corsican got a new full cover and it is sleeping till the Tavares show in 8 weeks. It will be there in all her glory along with several Donzi boats and Fino's and Chris Craft Super Sport, and Baby's too