PDA

View Full Version : anyone boating in chesapeake city md today?

Moody Blu'
08-25-2013, 09:03 AM
saw a 1975 donzi minx with a 383 stroker yellow guy didn't seem to want to talk much also saw a 22 classic in yellow, as well as a 60-70's orange stripe and sides with orange stripes on the seat at Chesapeake in yesterday...

there are a lot of boats cruising around down here and its great.. up in little egg harbor bay in Manahawkin nj there are barely any boats cruising around... (I guess because we are close to Washington dc in md)

so any way if anyone want to meet up for a cruise and to shoot the sh!t.. ill be around with my friend in his classic.. we may be testing a 25p prop today.

I was going to install a 1" or 2 " swirl torque spacer for the carb to gain a lil bit of top end power however the flame arrestor on the baot is too high.. are there any particular flame arrestors I can use that will not reduce air intake and still allow for the spacer?

I hope to see a post to meet up today, ill be checking this thread..

call me if you want to meet up: for spam purposes the phone is typed: nine seven three- six one five- two one three two

johnnywhale
08-25-2013, 09:42 AM
No, but I was in Assowoman (?) Bay @ Ocean City on Friday, I saw a nice yellow Minx on davits. Never been in the area, looked great for boating.

Redink
08-25-2013, 10:32 AM
Moody,

Yep, Was on the NorthEast river then cruised on down to Great Oak. Beautiful day. Boat ran great. Saw two 22's going going upriver past Jackson marine as we were just pulling out. One was a red hull the other white. Going down again today.