PDA

View Full Version : looking for a well sorteddonzi 10k

Moody Blu'
08-11-2013, 04:54 PM
looking for a well sorted donzi for 10-20k going to take too long to fix mine and we want to enjoy August fast transaction 10-20k cash

sweet 16's and 22's hornets etc

call me 973-615-2132
will buy this week

mattyboy
08-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Moody,

it may pay to contact the forum member here that has posted several wanted ads on this forum ranging from 18 hatches with scoops, an 18 jet project , a 289/302/351ford holman moody engine, a volvo transom housing with trim and a bilt rite 18 interior.

your 18 fits all of these needs, the sale of your 18 would also give you extra boat funds where maybe you could buy something a bit bigger and faster than your planned budget.

take a look at the gt for sale in the for sale section here that would be an excellent bay boat.

good luck

silverghost
08-13-2013, 09:46 PM
Moody,

it may pay to contact the forum member here that has posted several wanted ads on this forum ranging from 18 hatches with scoops, an 18 jet project , a 289/302/351ford holman moody engine, a volvo transom housing with trim and a bilt rite 18 interior.

your 18 fits all of these needs, the sale of your 18 would also give you extra boat funds where maybe you could buy something a bit bigger and faster than your planned budget.

take a look at the gt for sale in the for sale section here that would be an excellent bay boat.

good luck

Matt~~
Like I stated to you before I am not looking for another project Donzi 18~~Unless it is a jet-drive 18/X-18 or Bench Seat Hornet.
I would not want to pull his perfectly good boat apart just to get the few parts that I need for my Donzi Benchseat 18 project.
Why spoil a perfectly good Donzi 18 ?
That would be a shame !

And~~~
I am looking for an Original Donzi OEM small style hatch scoop like Donzi used in the 1960s-1970s~~~not a big reproduction generic boat/auto scoop like he has on his hatch.
Likewise looking for totally Original old Holman-Moody/Ford 289,302,351 V-8 with All, or most of the original HM manifolds & parts to keep my project all period correct would have been built original..
Basically I am only looking for old removed Donzi parts ! Or New un-needed parts .

Besides~~~Moody wants his new tank installed in his Donzi 18 ~~~he never said he wanted to sell it !
And I Know he would NOT want anyone to totally part it out just for a few parts !

Moody-Blu~~
I wish you luck in your search for a running Donzi for the rest of this season ; and hope you get your 18's deck pulled & that new gas tank installed for next Summer's boating season !
BRAD~

Moody Blu'
08-16-2013, 06:41 AM
yea im keeping moody, it will get finished im tickled that I have the only set of 3" inner 4" outer headers for my motor. It pains me to think how long its been sitting with a fresh motor and all the new parts I have waiting to be installed, tank, race oil pan, trim and tilt drive... and the new interior from original built rite just sitting in my house original donzi decals year specific:bawling:... It will get done..

If you guys remember when i pulled the motor out of the donzi WAY back when and how i used my old f 250 three 351w blocks for counter weight and 4x6 to pull the motor then you know I have ingenuity however I designed a pulley system for the deck off but I DO NOT WANT TO BREAK THE DECK... and ratehr want to have a iron beam above the baot to safely pull the deck off with proper deck pulling setup

and I have an amazing graphics scheme (vinyl to preserve the origginal) for it check out the pic its an adobe photo shop imade to see what it would look like and I love it.. pretty much same era as the boat....

the 6 represents the #6 that won in 69 and the 9 represents the #9 that won in 68.. at some point it will have a gt40 based motor, that boat will see 80-90mph