PDA

View Full Version : Who is good at doing tank replacements in NJ?

Moody Blu'
08-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Ive been way to busy working to attempt at doing the project and would like to get it done as soon as possible(ASAP) I have all the parts for the job..

also have a volvo tilt and trium drive id like to have them install(should be easy) drill two holes for the extra bolt holes..

I have a oil pan for the engine to install.. all gaskets etc...

So If you guys can point me in the right direction Id like to get this going as soon as possible... the clsoe to piscataway the better because id like to stop in and do a little work on stuff for stereo equipment batteries while the deck is off..

please let me know or call me 973-615-2132

thanks

Broque

Moody Blu'
08-02-2013, 08:47 PM
come on fellas help a brotha out

ltl_mac2000
08-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Hi Broque. I am not as familiar with North Jersey mechanics, but if you are stuck and want to come to South Jersey I can vouch for NuWave Marine in Deptford, NJ. Ken Borelli is the owner and he does great work on any project I have seen come his way. He's been taking care of my boat for years and I've sent multiple referrals his way - everyone has been more than pleased.

If its something he isn't comfortable doing he will tell you upfront. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you need his contact info.

And you can tell him Danny referred you.

Danny

Greg Guimond
08-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Are you talking about cutting open the floor, pulling the tank and foaming in the new tank and then re-glassing? Do you have a new tank or do you need that done as well?

Moody Blu'
08-08-2013, 08:49 PM
a guy (28cigarette)on oso recommended the same man. I spoke with him about 2 hours ago and he understand all I want to do and wants to take it on. he can't get toit for 4 weeks though and would need the boat a month and a half