PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Bench Seat Hornet

Scott Pearson
07-08-2013, 12:46 PM
As many of you know I have been working on a 1967 Bench Seat Hornet "The Ultimate" for a few years now. Other things have come up and I would like to sell it. Guys...I know some of you have looked for these boat. They are getting harder to find and they ALL need tons of work ie. Stringers, Transom, Coring and good luck finding one thats complete with all the hard to find hardware. This one has everything but the motor. ALL the original hardware is there and complete. Sure...you might find one for 5K but I can promise you it will need another 30-40K into the boat before you even buy a motor package for it.

Below is a list of what I have and what was done!

Hull, Stringers, Deck and Transom are all re-cored etc. You will not find a more beefed up hull anywhere...period. The entire hull is 1/2 cored sides and bottom. The entire transom is wood. The stringers are 3 inches thick with gussets. Supports under the seating area and entire back of seat 3/4 wood. Everything under deck is gelcoat with Polyester primer in engine compartment. All smooth!

Brand new ski locker.

New Built-Rite interior with carpet and cockpit cover.

Windsheild fully restored and polished.

NOS Morse shifter

NOS Aquameter gauges

NOS Morse docking Lights

NOS Richie Compass

NOS Teleflex Chrome bezel

New deck hatch hardware cast in brass

Entire Casale V-Drive and Borg Werner Trans. (Needs Rebuild)

NOS 4" Chrome exhaust tips.

NOS Sparten Air Horns,

NOS Transom light

NOS 4" Chrome Fuel filler.

I know I'm missing some things...

There is so much time and money that has gone into this project. All the hard stuff is done. For those of you who know me...know nothing was ever short cut and its all done right. I have just about $28,000 into this boat. I dont expect to get that but I am open to serious offers. Please dont ask me to part anything out. I want to sell the boat complete with what I have.

Thanks!

Scott Pearson
07-08-2013, 12:48 PM
More Pictures

Scott Pearson
07-08-2013, 12:50 PM
A few More

greggbbk
07-15-2013, 02:52 PM
What is the completed yellow one in the pictures? I'm in CA and looking for a finished Hornet.

Thanks,

Greg

Scott Pearson
07-15-2013, 07:23 PM
Thats a 1968 Donzi Bench Seat Hornet. Sorry...Its not for sale.

However...This one is.

Scott Pearson
07-23-2013, 06:31 AM
Bump