PDA

View Full Version : Old School Reunion V on Lake St Clair

smidgen too
06-12-2013, 10:43 PM
The date for this years old school reunion on Lake St Clair is Saturday July 20 2013, @ Brownies [the old Jacks @ Emerald City Harbor]. It will start around 12 noon. Like last year the Old School Reunion has teamed up with Chip Millers Lake St Clair Powerboat Club, all are welcome. All you need to do is just show up & HAVE FUN. Last year many Donzi's came & that helped make it a great event.

seabuddy
06-13-2013, 04:47 AM
Looks like fun on the water in a Donzi or other Hi-Po boat!

craigdskilling
06-13-2013, 06:08 PM
That looks like alot of is that on the american side of lake St.clair.I have allways wanted to boat there.Im from kitchener Ont.Is my 18 donzi big enough to play.and how do go about joining up.thanks Craig.

smidgen too
06-14-2013, 09:38 AM
[That looks like alot of is that on the american side of lake St.clair.I have allways wanted to boat there.Im from kitchener Ont.Is my 18 donzi big enough to play.and how do go about joining up.thanks Craig.]

Craig yes it is on the American side of Lake St Clair located in St Clair Shores Michigan @ Nine mile rd & Jefferson area. Your 18' Donzi would be big enough, all you need to do is just show up @ Brownies & have fun..
Mark

craigdskilling
06-15-2013, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the invite,If my boat is done in time i will be there.I will get more info from you if i can.like time to meet and sugg for hotel.thanks craig.;)

olredalert
06-16-2013, 11:30 AM
----Looking forward to another year of this great get-together. Almost too much fun, but not quite!!!!!.......Bill S

smidgen too
07-08-2013, 12:40 AM
The OLD SCHOOL REUNION is less that two weeks away . http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/images/smilies/evilB.gifThe reunion is Saturday July 20 2013, @ Brownies [the old Jacks @ Emerald City Harbor]. It will start around 12 noon. Like last year the Old School Reunion has teamed up with Chip Millers Lake St Clair Powerboat Club, all are welcome.

olredalert
07-08-2013, 11:02 AM
----One of the best boating events on Lake Saint Clair, year after year after year! Dont miss it if you like old and new, BIG horsepower boats........Bill S

smidgen too
07-08-2013, 09:20 PM
[-One of the best boating events on Lake Saint Clair, year after year after year! Dont miss it if you like old and new, BIG horsepower boats........Bill S]

And hopefully like last year lots of Donzi's.....