PDA

View Full Version : Wild weekend

blue-z
07-31-2001, 07:00 PM
Wow,
Went to Putin Bay for the weekend. Had to stay at Crystal Bay on Friday due to biiiiiiiiiiig waaaaaaaves. We anchor and swim for a couple of hours. A 40 foot Chris Craft pulls in with 3 chicks and they do a photo shoot. This was definitely not one for the Sears catalogue brothers.

Leave at 6 a.m. through some still crazy waves and make it in decent time at best. Hook up with 3 boats rafting side by side to the dock and engage in this mega party. Cool guys and chicks. This dudes name is Barney.. and he has a pro air brush Barney from the Flintstones draging Betty from a cave (who is horizontal ) by the hair with a club in his hand on his stern. The bars and music are unreal.
I have a Z-25 and am not familiar with the rockin original stuff. But this guy docks beside me in this 16 footish bright yellow Donzi with a barrel back on it with the rivets showing from the stern and side seating. This thing was rockin looking.
Head back Sunday by noonish with my GPS unit just a followin the highway on the screen through a one and a half foot chop at 42 miles an hour.
What a weekend!!!

Moody Blu'
07-31-2001, 07:45 PM
hehehe one and a half foot chop?
come down to southern new jersey and Ill show you some chop.
one and a half foot are ripples in the water around here.
sounds like you had fun though!