PDA

View Full Version : Bigger than Watergate

MOP
05-25-2013, 11:40 AM
Anyone that even considers this political should be run out of our country!

Cut from my local paper!

Dear Editor,

The media have ignored the Benghazi hearings - you know, it is old news. This whole episode is an outrage. This administration allowed four Americans to die without military aid, though it was available at Tripoli and with air support within two hours. There were multiple stand-down orders, not just one. Who issued those orders? That didn't stop a couple heroes from trying to save the ambassador's life, honoring their oath to defend with their lives.

Ambassador Stevens' reason for going to Benghazi has been cleared up with revelations of gun running to the Syrian rebels via Turkey (is this similar to the AG's gun running to Mexico drug cartels?). Clinton was briefed at 2 AM on the night of the attack, was never told that a movie had anything to do with the attack by those on the ground in Libya, yet blamed the bogus movie anyway. Why did she contradict the official statement from Libya, embarrassing him? And where was the president after his 5 PM briefing? Did he need a good night's sleep before his fundraiser and elbow rubbing with celebrities the next day? An attack on one of our embassies isn't important enough to be at least a little involved? Documents were changed, the media were compliant and there was no real investigation for weeks.

Whistleblowers were intimidated into silence, one even demoted for challenging the official story. Democrats were not interested in getting the facts, but were very interested in destroying Mark Thompson. Why was a CBS female journalist censored for investigative reporting? Would it have anything to do with the head of CBS being the brother of President Obama's speech writer, who is responsible for those talking points and changed documents?

"What difference does it make?" Hillary? Let me tell you what difference it makes: (then) Secretary of State Clinton, four Americans were left to die, dozens of others were wounded and lost limbs, children were left orphaned, wives widowed, friends and families left to grieve the senseless loss, sensitive documents left without security - all because you withdrew security and refused repeated requests for more security. This is a bigger cover up than Watergate, tampering with evidence, arming the Muslim Brotherhood, and letting good men die. All those complicit in this gun-running gone-amiss, from the president to the secretary of state to the state department should be ashamed of their lies and run out of office. We need real leaders to protect Americans.

Conquistador_del_mar
05-25-2013, 12:37 PM
I was getting my driver's licensed renewed a few days after that attack where I got into a discussion with another man who was also there at the facility. It turns out he was a diplomatic courier and ambassador security member (I can't remember the exact position he used to describe his occupation). When I asked what he thought about the recent attack, he surprised me when he said he thought Clinton should be in jail for her actions. I have no idea how much detail this younger man had, but he was quite adamant about his position.