PDA

View Full Version : C18 c32

mphatc
05-10-2013, 09:35 PM
After 12 years I've let C18 C32 move on to new owners . . . I'm sad to see her leave, but very happy that the new owners are seriously commited boaters . . and Donzi enthusiasts.

In time I'm certain they'll introduce themselves here.

I want to thank everyone on this board, I received so much support and help, met and made new friends, and have had a ton of fun with my Donzi.

This boat was a bucket list item for me, but with the Magnum 27 project I couldn't justify owning two go fast boats.
so to all of you who helped and assisted me here and on the phone and via email, I couldn't have acheived what I did without you! Thank you!!!

I'll still be around, and will continue to share my Magnum 27 project as it evolves . .

Mario L.

MOP
05-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Au revoir little soixante-neuf!

Fond memories abound!

M.O.P.

joseph m. hahnl
05-12-2013, 07:51 AM
After 12 years I've let C18 C32 move on to new owners . . . I'm sad to see her leave, but very happy that the new owners are seriously commited boaters . . and Donzi enthusiasts.

In time I'm certain they'll introduce themselves here.

I want to thank everyone on this board, I received so much support and help, met and made new friends, and have had a ton of fun with my Donzi.

This boat was a bucket list item for me, but with the Magnum 27 project I couldn't justify owning two go fast boats.
so to all of you who helped and assisted me here and on the phone and via email, I couldn't have acheived what I did without you! Thank you!!!

I'll still be around, and will continue to share my Magnum 27 project as it evolves . .

Mario L.Well:rolleyes:! it's a good thing,:hi5: there's Talk-About-Other-Boats (http://www.donzi.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?16-Talk-About-Other-Boats)section:beer:

Kirbyvv
05-13-2013, 08:09 AM
I'm pretty sure I know where she went. If it's the correct Corsican, the new owner launcher her for the first time this past Saturday.

mphatc
05-13-2013, 08:44 AM
you're on the right pond . . . .

Hope all went well for the new owners!

Boatless . . as in all my boats are in pieces :frown:

Mario

olredalert
05-13-2013, 10:11 AM
----Mario,,,Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I appreciate it. I also hope the new owners enjoy their piece of history.

----And,,,As many here know, this Corsican changed from my hands to Marios many years ago. I sold it only because I found one I liked better. It had some rough edges (mechanically) and Mario was the perfect guy to take it on. He took the Corsican to the next level without damaging the essence of it......Bill S

Radical 1
05-13-2013, 01:42 PM
you're on the right pond . . . .

Hope all went well for the new owners!

Boatless . . as in all my boats are in pieces :frown:

Mario

My son, RockyS18, and I are the new owners of Mario's Corsican. We are very happy and proud for this fine Donzi to make its new home with us. We are a Donzi/Cigarette family who appreciates their history and want to preserve their future.

Mario was a complete gentleman and made every effort to make sure the boat was in tip-top condition for us. He provided lots of spare parts as well as the history for this boat. We wish him well with his Magnum and hope to see him on Lake George some time soon.

mattyboy
05-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Congrats hope to see it up there soon

RockyS18
05-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Mario, it was great meeting you this past Thursday. I look forward to cruising around this weekend in the Corsican! :D

I'm pretty sure I know where she went. If it's the correct Corsican, the new owner launcher her for the first time this past Saturday.

Yep, where'd you see us?

Congrats hope to see it up there soon

The 22 and the Corsican will both be at the dust off this year :boat:

mattyboy
05-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Great :) looking forward to seeing both classics there don't forget to get your registrations in

Kirbyvv
05-14-2013, 11:32 AM
I was picking my X-18 up at performance on Satruday and they mentioned that you guys had purchased a Corsican and were going to launch it Sat. afternoon. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing the boat.