PDA

View Full Version : Reducing boat inventory

Conquistador_del_mar
05-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Yesterday I had a meeting time set to show and sell an investment boat (Crownline deckboat) with a couple guys. 15 minutes before they showed up, a boat storage customer comes in my office about selling his Four Winns. I bought his boat during that 15 minutes without doing anything but looking at it and then took the guys out for a test run in the Crownline and sold it. This had to be a record for "quick sale" since he had the Four Winns title and I had the cash and title transfer form for him to sign. My recent goal is to reduce my boat inventory, but days like yesterday don't help - lol. Bill

Offset
05-05-2013, 12:52 PM
That is a great looking boat. Is it the next one up for sale or is it keeper? Good luck with whatever to decided to do with it. Nice. :thumbsup:

duckhunter
05-05-2013, 02:44 PM
"Investment boat." I like that. I need some more investment boats, and maybe an investment 4WD tractor, and an investment hot rod.

Nice looking deck boat, just needs a 25+cc 2stroke blender. And maybe a stripper pole.

Conquistador_del_mar
05-05-2013, 07:16 PM
That is a great looking boat. Is it the next one up for sale or is it keeper? Good luck with whatever to decided to do with it. Nice. :thumbsup:

Thanks. The red one in the picture is the Crownline deckboat that I sold after installing a new 5.0 Volvo Penta long block this Spring - it has the duo prop setup and ran perfect. A storage customer had not winterized it two winters ago so the block broke the sides out and he sold it to me last year needing the new engine.

"Investment boat." I like that. I need some more investment boats, and maybe an investment 4WD tractor, and an investment hot rod.

Nice looking deck boat, just needs a 25+cc 2stroke blender. And maybe a stripper pole.

Now you're catching on to my guarded secret to keeping a happy marriage - lol.