PDA

View Full Version : Big Grizzly's 1980 Criterion

LadyGrizz
04-03-2013, 11:07 AM
It's time for me to downsize...I'm selling Randy's Criterion. I'll post a more complete description of it as soon as I get some help describing it. I can say the motor was completely rebuilt in 2009 and probably has less than 100 hours on it since then. A new Procharger was installed in it at that time, as well as a new Konrad outdrive. We've put a few hours on it each of the last two seasons, but our hearts just aren't in it. Those of you that knew Griz probably know more about the boat than I do. I'm hoping it will go to a new home that will love it as much as we did. Any and all offers will be considered.

Emmo
04-22-2013, 08:28 PM
This needs a good home.

duckhunter
04-22-2013, 09:36 PM
This needs a good home.

Agreed. Every guy that has ever bought a boat (or hotrod or airplane or lawn mower) wants to believe that the previous owner did all the right things. This is a rare opportunity to buy a boat where they actually did it.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Randy, but I have certainly learned a lot reading his posts on here. A class guy that gave a lot of his hard-won experience to the community. If I were in a position to buy this boat it would be sitting in the garage already.

peregrine
04-24-2013, 12:22 PM
I have not been on here for many years, but I rode in that boat at Lake George I believe in 2007. Randy was a great guy and I am saddened to log into the site and hear the news of his passing. That being said we were doing well over 80mph in that boat and it pulled really strong even at that speed. It was wickedly fast. Good luck with the sale.

biggiefl
04-24-2013, 12:34 PM
I believe she brought this boat down to Sarasota 1.5 years ago for our rendezvous. Sweet ride.