PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - project trailer

mattyboy
03-27-2013, 06:51 AM
ez loader 19 foot trailer new rollers, winch and strap, jack stand, wiring and lights within the last year and the rubber and bearings were replaced a few years ago trailer is only used for trips down the block.

did have a 19 footer on it but would be better for a 16 or 18

clear title

$700.00

yembo77
03-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Hornet included??? DEAL! I'll be right by with cash. :hyper:

Just Say N20
03-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Matty, What are you going to replace it with?

mattyboy
03-27-2013, 10:53 AM
Bill,
a performance tandem trailer, the hornet is still on the project trailer been waiting for ice out and this cold spring to end so I can float it off and float it on the new trailer. The ice is gone but we have had some snow and cold nights. I have to re connect all the water hoses before she will float well she'll float but not for to long. hopefully this weekend will be in the upper 50's

the project trailer was great easy to move by hand and it was not overly long so it fit in the shop nice. It doesn't look great but it is strong the hornet is way too big and heavy for it but it still handles it.

Matt you'll have to run that by Marie she likes the Hornet so much she calls it her boat now. just like the kids when they do something great their are her kids when they got in trouble they were my kids. when she got beat up in the 16 it was "my" boat or more correctl "my damn boat" , the hornet became "her" boat right away.

mattyboy
03-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Bill

my awesome wife gave me a performance tandem trailer for my birthday. The hornet is still on the project trailer the water was a little hard in Jan. to float it off and on to the new trailer plus I have to reconnect all the water hoses so the boat floats . hoping the weather breaks and spring finally shows up so I can get the boat on the new trailer, maybe this weekend.

Matt you'll have to work that deal out with Marie. I have been informed the hornet is her boat LOL. just like with our kids when they do something good they're "her" kids when they are in trouble they're "my" kids. so when she got beat up in the 16 it was "my" boat the first ride in the Hornet it was "her" boat LOL

mattyboy
03-27-2013, 05:15 PM
got a trailer for my birthday :)

mattyboy
04-08-2013, 06:50 PM
will take $600

mattyboy
05-06-2013, 08:32 AM
here is the latest pic of the trailer empty the hornet is on it's new chariot

mattyboy
07-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Sold