PDA

View Full Version : Factory Merc performance* carb and intake!!! Wow!!

duckhunter
03-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Limited time offer!!! This is your chance to own a factory tuned performance* intake straight from the highly skilled engineers at Mercruiser! This is the very coveted LOW RISE cast iron intake that you've lusted after at boat shows but never thought you would have the opportunity to own. Well, here's your chance, so act fast!!

74904 74905

BUT WAIT - there's more!...

As a bonus, the first to respond on this limited time offer will get the unbelievable 470+/- CFM TWO barrel Mercarb with electric choke! This is almost kind of similar to the high performance two barrel Offenhauser carbs that won at Indy and Daytona for decades! I recognize that fuel prices may keep folks from boating as much as they would like this summer, so I'll even include the skunky gas in the fuel bowl! Now, some guys look at big fancy boats with their EFI or dominators and think about all of the sweet sweet gasoline those suckers are feeding their engines. You too can dump a ton of fuel through your motor, without the scary increase in performance. At least you're raising your carbon footprint and sucking gas like the big boys!!

To top off this amazing offer I will even throw in the factory matched low-profile flame arrestor. That's right folks, this thing will put the whoop ass on any fires in your engine compartment! It's like toting around a fireman without having to feed him. It may even lower your insurance rates - just call your agent and check.

My loss is your gain! First to paypal me $500 plus $150 S&H gets the whole combo! ACT NOW!! before I put it on ebay and it is snatched up by some savvy collector. No need to thank me for this valuable service to the performance boating community - I'm just that kind of guy. :biggrin:

* Low performance

Ed Donnelly
03-12-2013, 06:15 AM
DAMN; Wish I had known about this last week.
But alas
I just spent all my extra boating money on 4 slightly used
white wall tires for the boat trailer........................Ed

biggiefl
03-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Do you have the adapter so it will fit my 454?

duckhunter
03-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Do you have the adapter so it will fit my 454?

You bet - thanks for asking! There is a special retrofit to mount this manifold on any engine of your choice. It consists of two econo-size tubes of RTV silicone. Just goober it up on all of the mating surfaces (at least 15/16" thickness) and glue her down!

Ghost
03-12-2013, 11:24 AM

dsparis
03-12-2013, 04:00 PM
You wouldn't happen to have a radar arch for an 18 classic would you ?

duckhunter
03-12-2013, 10:09 PM
You wouldn't happen to have a radar arch for an 18 classic would you ?

I'm glad you asked!! This is fresh out of the secret skunkworks here in Alabama! Still in prototype form factor and ready for beta testing by some lucky individuals! Made out of the very latest in waterproof technology, ie pressure treated yellow pine and galvanized nails, this low-profile radar arch is a perfect match for your boat!

In a rare stroke of karma, this arch is an exact custom fit* for the 32 Yellowfin, the 39 Outerlimits, and your 18 Donzi Classic!!!

Installation kit included! 1 box 3/8" x 4" galvanized lag bolts, 3 tubes gorilla glue, 1 roll duct tape, 18 nylon ties. Customer provides radar.

Just let me know if you want to be the first lucky beta tester!!! :biggrin:

*significant carpentry, fiberglass, engineering, aerodynamic, and fabrication experience recommended to get an "exact fit."

joseph m. hahnl
03-24-2013, 11:09 AM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4687919092793993&pid=1.7&w=250&h=180&c=7&rs=1

Ghost
03-24-2013, 11:48 AM
It's a radar arch, a rollbar, a sawhorse, it's even a sign for an alcohol rehab clinic. Call now and get two for one but we can't do this all day.

Ed Donnelly
03-24-2013, 12:12 PM
Do I just have to pay extra shipping on the second one???..Ed