PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know this outboard 16??

rchevelle71
02-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Thinking about downsizing....

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/3635310482.html

olredalert
02-22-2013, 11:25 AM
----While I dont know the actual boat, I can tell you a few things. This 16 is very close to its original condition. The only variances I see are the drivers seat and the extra stripes on either side of the deck stripe. Neither is a big deal.
----Oh,,,Also I think the camshell scoops are of the later style. Once again, no biggie. Taking another look, the guages and steering wheel have been updated.
----The price is right if the seller is being truthfull about everything..........Bill S

BUIZILLA
02-22-2013, 11:32 AM
that big ass transom plate is there for a reason...

maybe not for a good reason

rchevelle71
02-22-2013, 11:47 AM
that big ass transom plate is there for a reason...

maybe not for a good reason

That is exactly what I saw also, Not a real big deal as I have done transom's before, but it would have to be the right price.

VetteLT193
02-22-2013, 12:13 PM
boat has been for sale for roughly a year that I know of. Same pics. The one in Panama City was a better deal, (I think it moved to Jacksonville?), it was for sale roughly 2 weeks ago @ 7k with better power and much nicer condition. I don't see it in my listings anymore, it was out of my price range so I might have just deleted it.

There is one in St. Louis too. I *think* someone might be trying to just flip it, I swear it was for sale just a little while ago for 2.5k less. Could be the same owner though but figured out what they have is rare?

Either way, my gut says the miami one is a turd in person or it would have sold a long time ago.