PDA

View Full Version : bow light

smokediver
02-11-2013, 05:04 PM
anyone know who makes newer bow navigation lights for the classics say 1998 and after ? also need newer style lift rings but not the whole internal setup . lastly , the rubrail . the white pvc and the stainless insert . thanks in advance ..

RockyS18
02-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Check out donzidirect.com, they have most parts like that. If it isn't on their website send DonziJosh a PM he can generally get a hold of other Donzi products.

CHACHI
02-12-2013, 05:56 AM
I installed one from Perko on my '99. Perfect match.

As far as the rub rail, no clue.

Ken

Ghost
02-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Perko's been making hardware forever. And even though they have have a lot of modern stuff that is what you see on the shelves, a decent amount of the old (or very close to it) is still made in smaller amounts. Anyone who's hunting for hardware should go to the Perko site and download the PDF files that make up their full catalog, which is HUGE. It's almost worth thumbing through some of it as a trip down memory lane. LOTS there, so much so that you almost couldn't know most of it existed any way other than browsing. And it's usually much faster to use if you download it once and then read from your own hard drive. Nearly every request I've seen for, say, an old light base could be satisfied by someone just flipping through it.