PDA

View Full Version : Azz Wopping Storm

MOP
02-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Man we got mud instead of snow! We had snow then rain then snow until this morning, I got out about 8 last night my Toro 726 was not up to the task plus the storm was beating me up so I retreated to warmth and wine! Got back out at 8:30 this am, took me 15-20 minutes to go from the garage to the road maybe 60 feet. After the first cut I only cut 10-12 inches each following pass until I got the three lanes cleared. Parked the 726 and then fired up my old TB Snow King for final cleanup, can't beat an old auger drive for getting down to the pavement. This was the first hard work since my lung operation and chemo, it beat the do do out of me! Bonnie is still out clearing paths for the dog and cleaning off the cars.

MOP

CHACHI
02-10-2013, 07:26 AM
Phil, you survived on multiple fronts, good times ahead.

Ken

joseph m. hahnl
02-10-2013, 07:36 AM
They claimed we got 26" inches here in the Monadnocks ,but I don't think it was quite that much. It took me roughly three hours to do 20'x 80' with the Yard Machine. I had taken a sweep when there was about three inches Friday night. If I hadn't done that ,the snow would have been well over the top of the sno blower.
It was also fortunate that the rain mix was so far out at sea that we just got a real light weight snow. It would have been impossble for that Yard Machine to move that much snow if it had been granular snow

Glad your all right Phil. Displacing snow is definitely a true test of health .:incredible: