PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 27ZR 2007 SOLD......!!!!

fasttrucker
01-22-2013, 01:51 PM
Had it for three seasons and now its gone. The two happy days for a boater. When you buy it and when you sell it!:smile: I like to say now that its gone is that. The guy dan who sold it to me really was dishonest and bull$%#@ me. Selling me a boat with a bad injector.@#$% Then he didnt tell me about the cracked windshield untill I was on my way up to get it.:mad: He owned a used car lot, go fiqure.:toiletpap I know it may seem unfair to call him out now. But This site should reflex honesty and honest people, I know hes bobs friend. That said I feel better now. On to the next and less expensive toy!:drive:

VetteLT193
01-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Congrats on the sale. Which Bob are you referring to? There are more than one around here and I don't know any used car sales dudes:banghead:

fasttrucker
01-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Congrats on the sale. Which Bob are you referring to? There are more than one around here and I don't know any used car sales dudes:banghead:

You know Iam not calling out Bob(Bilt-Rite). Maybe I should not have said anything about him. Its not his fault and hes not at fault. Maybe I should have blamed myself for trusting too much. That dan guy didnt post on this site. Bob just but his boat up for sale here and I bought it. Dan talked me out of test driving it first. I was all set to go to smith mountain lake for the weekend to check it out with a check in hand and he talked me into meeting him half way. So I bought the boat with out running it. Big f-up on my part.

DonziJosh
01-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Congrats, I'm glad to hear you've sold it. Too bad about the windscreen...I know it wasn't cracked when we used your boat to film this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUoB8cZw674&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Josh

fasttrucker
01-31-2013, 07:03 AM
Congrats, I'm glad to hear you've sold it. Too bad about the windscreen...I know it wasn't cracked when we used your boat to film this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUoB8cZw674&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Josh

Thanks, Ill get another boat(hopefully another donzi) or maybe just a jet-ski for this summer. Did Donzi make a Jet Ski? lol........

tnc110
02-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Is it rude for me to ask what you sold it for?

fasttrucker
02-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Payoff