PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to all

Conquistador_del_mar
12-21-2012, 06:29 PM
It looks like we made it through another end of the world if we can make it a few more hours - :yes: I know a few people who will be eating a lot of canned food for quite a while - :rlol:. Bill

Ghost
12-21-2012, 09:15 PM
Time for that sheepish conversation (like the one with the woman next to you on the plane when it lands safely in the storm...)

Phil S
12-21-2012, 09:38 PM
..so, it's okay to come out now ?

If so, I've got 1,500 cans of Pork N' Beans for sale....cheap ! :confused:

Phil S.

Phil S
12-21-2012, 09:42 PM
.."Van-Camps"..not the generic....this is the good stuff !!

gcarter
12-21-2012, 10:32 PM
My sister-in-law (who still lives in 'Vegas) made a fortune selling survival supplies to the Y2K disaster believers.
The problem was, she bought a place in Utah. She and her husband armed it, stored hundreds of gallons of water and tons of food. She was a cool-aid drinker herself. She pretty much insisted that all her family go hide out w/them.
Elaine and I were the only ones that didn't go.
It was a very difficult thing to not sneer and say "I told you so".

roadtrip se
12-21-2012, 10:33 PM
Sorry Phil, I got excited when you said beans, but real beans come from Fort Worth, Texas, they are pinto style, and are branded "Ranch Style". Oh well... you're stuck.

RockyS18
12-21-2012, 11:02 PM
Aaaaand the end of the world is officially over, once again. So when's the next time the world is gonna end? :p

Ed Donnelly
12-21-2012, 11:16 PM
If they were Bushs beans I would be all over them.

My Mom use to ship up a dozen cans every year to me

Now they sell them in Toronto...Ed

BUIZILLA
12-22-2012, 06:15 AM
for some obscure reason, West Marine sold out of dock lines and fire extinguishers :confused:

not sure why they said, unless people bought them to hang themselves and put out the fires under their feet.. :eek:

Morgan's Cloud
12-22-2012, 08:44 AM
All of this confusion could have been avoided if the ancient Mayans simply had a bigger stone.

It looks like it was a simple matter of just running out of space. ... lol