PDA

View Full Version : Update Profile??

Shooter
12-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Does anyone else have zero access to their profile?
I cannot access mine or anyone elses for that matter.
Contacted admin. several times with no results.
Just wondering what's going on on this forum??????:uzi:

woobs
12-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Ditto.
I have never had access....

inlander
12-13-2012, 11:34 AM
If you are not a "Paid Subscriber" there is some limited access to the site. My subscription lapsed for a short period of time and I was temporarily blocked from some site privledges, including profile searches. Paid the fee and everything was good.

Shooter
12-13-2012, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]
Well, That's a new one on me, every forum I frequent, approx. 7, cars, guns, art, ect. do not require a fee for a profile. But..... I guess it is what it is.

SanDogDewey
12-15-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm a paid subscriber and do not have access.

Ed Donnelly
12-15-2012, 04:30 PM
shooter;Go to your first post #1 and left click on your name..What happens??..Ed

craigdskilling
12-15-2012, 04:55 PM
seems like were having the same problems:nilly:

Carl C
12-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Shooter, the site owner, Scot, is fighting for his life now. There are some glitches on this forum that have taken a back seat on the priority list. Please be patient and understanding and maybe you can find a way to work around your problem.

Shooter
12-16-2012, 06:32 AM

All it brings you to is this. Doesn't really matter.

Shooter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Certain features are only available to contributing members
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Capevettes
12-16-2012, 07:42 AM
I've been on this Forum for almost a year and a half. I can't send or receive messages or access any profiles including my own. I can't send a message to see if the problem can be corrected. Obviously, Scot's health issues are far more important than any inconvenience with these issues. I still enjoy it here. Any computer literate members that could help out? My skills are very limited.