PDA

View Full Version : hydro p-5 brings the roadtrip se alive!

roadtrip se
09-29-2002, 07:46 PM
http://www.donzi.net/photos/tsomerville32.jpg

Thanks for the great picture Scott Baxter!!!!

CDMA
09-29-2002, 07:50 PM
AWESOME! I am partial to that color combo as well... :D

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
09-29-2002, 07:54 PM
OK, GPS numbers please....
Don't make me call, I am out of 1800????
You have 5 minutes before I dial...
LOL
Bryan

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
09-29-2002, 08:09 PM
GREAT PHONE CALL...... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My lips are sealed! You da man!
Bryan

boldts
09-29-2002, 08:36 PM
Hey, so you guys going to make me have to do a conference call "Remote Shot" to find out the speed info on a Sunday night?

See Todd, I told you once you started to get that HOT Rod dialed in I would need at least an additional 10 MPH over the speed you had at Eufaula! LOL Boat looks awsume in the picture! :D

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
09-29-2002, 08:42 PM
Mr. Boldts, I am always ready! wink
ROADTRIP has put his data into the CLASSIFIED DATA files! AOTH III should be a bang.

I meet with some big brass this week and will ask for time off to be at AOTH III.......
I will kiss Nancy Reagan next time I see her...
Bryan

Rootsy
09-29-2002, 09:31 PM
See i knew i could get you to put things into perspective bryan! :D

BigGrizzly
09-30-2002, 07:47 PM
Great what ever it is just be safe, it was great running with you hope I can keep up next year. Well guess you don't need me any more.

roadtrip se
09-30-2002, 08:08 PM
Don't forget Randy, I know about that pulley collection that you have in your garage! I'm just proud to be running in the same zip code with the Big Bear and the Little Bear!

I've got a lot to discuss with you in Sarasota. Every advance brings along a couple of opportunities and I'll be looking for an opinion, as always, when we get together. Ironically, I sent you an email with some background before I saw this post.

Finally, the Roadtrip SE is staying home for this get together. Jill and I want a ride!

Todd

BigGrizzly
09-30-2002, 09:15 PM
WE talk about the E-mail. I think the little bear will hold for another 6->10 months, he is fast enough with the 22ZX for now. I want to thank both you and Ted for making him feel at home with his new speed.

roadtrip se
09-30-2002, 11:48 PM
http://www.donzi.net/photos/tsomerville34.jpg

Some of you have asked me what this Hydromotive P5 looks like. Here it is coming out of the water fresh from testing. Thanks to Polly Horne for the shot.

Incredible hole shot, acceleration, tracking, and control. Not to mention the ride attitude of the nose and stern. It just lifts the boat up out of the water and holds it there! Big speed numbers with low rpms, very efficient. I will post numbers, when we complete testing!

Todd

Bad-Tat
10-01-2002, 12:00 AM
Looks like I will have to add some horsepower along with that hyd steering if you guys keep this up!!!
Great job Todd!!!