PDA

View Full Version : poker run at winni

waleyetwo
07-31-2001, 08:49 AM
had a good time at the winni poker run just wanted to say thanks to everbody for a lot of fun and got to see some nice donzi"s

Tidbart
07-31-2001, 09:20 AM
I concur. We had a great time. Thanks again to Bonnie and George for all their hard work and to Mike Miller for the added prizes. It was great meeting some new people. When the body aches and pains go away (long poker run in the 18), I'll post some photos.

Bob and Ranya

P.S. Steve, thanks for the hospitality at your place on the island. My email at work is robert.wilson@us.ngrid.com, send some photos when you get them. Can't wait to see what comes out!!

Woodsy
07-31-2001, 09:28 AM
All I can say is that I had an AWESOME time!! Thank you George & Bonnie for putting on a great event!! Mike Miller, I hope you and Angie enjoyed your extra days of peace and quiet! Scott & Kathy your boat defies description... the ideas I got from you. I cannot wait to see the next project! Steve & Suzy... thanks for teaching me a little bit about driving!! I will be up for some more lessons!! I need a ride in your X-18!! :D Crazy Horse & Trish it was great to meet you and the family... Justin sure can drive!! I should be so good!! Tom & Jill... I still think you fixed the outcome of the run... 1st place last year, then 3rd place this year?? Hmmmm, I don't know.... maybe I will have better luck next year!! It was great to meet all of you!! Nancy & I had a great time! Thanks again to everyone!!

Dave

PS: Steve... I want to see "THE PICTURES" :D :D :D

waleyetwo
07-31-2001, 03:29 PM
next time you people are up come on over to the camp your always welcome horseman will be up in aug so come on up.and thanks for the great time.can't wait for the clam bake.

Scott Pearson
08-01-2001, 08:59 AM
It was great meeting everyone at Lake Winni. New and Old faces. It was a little weird getting used to everything but it turned out to be one hell of a good time.

Thanks to George and Bonnie for all there hard work and setting everything up. The tents and banners looked great! We couldn't have asked for better weather!

Mike and Angie Miller showed all of us a great time like always....Mike...Gotta love those Naswa Long Island Ice Teas! I was drunk before anyone else got there! ohhhh how are you making out with my 45 ZX?

Everyone who missed this event be sure to go next year. Cathy and I are looking foward to the next one.

(NJ)Scott

Crazy Horse
08-14-2001, 05:03 PM
Yeah, it was a really good time. Beautiful day, beautiful boats, great people...Hey Scott & Kathy your boat is sweet. Sorry that we all took off and left you behind with your not knowing the lake. I guess that these are the things we are learning as we put these events on...