PDA

View Full Version : 1986 MINX for sale

jeffdds
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Im reluctantaly listing my 1986 Minx for sale . I bought this boat last august underestimating the time I would have to use it and Im hoping to find a buyer who has more time than me cause it really is a cool boat . It has a 350 cubic inch vortec v8 crate motor with less than 60 hours on it . I p ut about ten hours since buying it . The previous owner set up the engine with a holly carb and a high rise manifold , you can see in the pictures . Bennett trim tabs and thru hull exhust The boat has an alpha one drive and mirage prop also with trim on the stick, it runs strong and can easily do 60 mph and probably more . Everything works , The previous owner winter garaged it when not in use and so did I . He did 80 % of the dashboard work which is custom and very cool . I fisnished the work by adding new lighted switches ,interior lighting , new red upholstry and steering wheel, also has a nice 4 speaker stereo plays cds , am fm with cord for ipod iphone or any mp3 player acturally . The boat comes with 2 covers a full cover and a mooring cover both in good condition and the trailer is included too . Te boat is in great condition for a 25 year old boat most people are shocked to hear its a 1986 and of course the red paint and stripe get alot of attention, boat is in Lake Hopatcong . NJ email SERIOUS questions only . Not desperate to sell just looking to find a new home as I said I dont have the time only used 6 times all summer, clean title on boat and trailer ,email questions ... would consider trade for vintage / interesting car or truck

Greg Joseph
09-21-2012, 01:11 PM
What is your e-mail address?

Greg Joseph
gfjoseph@abcglobal.net

Greg Joseph
09-24-2012, 04:29 PM
How many $'s will you let it go for?

Greg Joseph
gfjoseph@sbcglobal.net