View Full Version : Ford 302 intake manifold heat shield

09-05-2012, 03:37 PM
I am looking for the heat shield or baffle on the bottom side of the intake manifold. these were also known as "turkey pans" These are no longer available from Ford. I have been told the 2v and 4v intakes used the same baffle from the mid 60s to the late 70s. The 351w may also be the same. Mine is completely missing its a 1969 HM 302. If anyone has an old manifold laying around with one intact please let me know thanks.

09-06-2012, 12:03 AM
NAPA auto parts stores sells a Victor brand Ford intake manifold gasket assembly with a built-in oil heat shield aluminum pan.

09-07-2012, 06:59 AM
DAN7218, a "Turkey Pan" mounts between the carb and intake.