PDA

View Full Version : 1994 donzi classic 18

ta2dfyrman
08-30-2012, 02:03 PM
After long hesitation I'm selling my 18 classic. My laptop is down so I cant upload pics. This is the link to Craigslist ad
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/3232610677.html
feel free to email me directly with any further questions
ta2dfyrman@yahoo.com
thx ryan

Just Say N20
09-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Ryan, sorry your laptop is down.

Here is the ad:

1994 Donzi 18 Classic - $13000 (Fleming Island/Orange Park)

Date: 2012-08-29, 2:00PM EDT
Reply to this post

1994 18' Donzi Classic.

First thing if the ad is still up, I still have the boat. I am tired of spam emails so I will not respond to do you still have item? If you are seriously interested leave a contact #.

*I believe I am the 3rd owner and I have owned the boat a little over 3 years.

*Powered by a 2006 Chevy vortec 5.7L fuel injected motor done by marine power. (Previous owner installed brand new at an over 10k cost.)

*Motor does not have hour meter. As of today 8/16/12 the mechanic ran ECM and boat has 93.4 hours

*Alpha 1 generation 2 outdrive. Gear oil and impeller changed beginning of summer last year

*new starter

*new fuel filter

*New shift interrupter

*JVC radio and mp3 player installed last summer with 4 Polk audio marine speakers.

*Oil changed with Mobil one synthetic probably about 10 hours ago

*Upper and lower manifolds replaced approx. 2 years ago

*New wheels, tires and hubs done last year,bunk boards redone two years ago

*has signature 5 blade 21 pitch prop (rebalanced and resurfaced month ago)Not a lot of boats running 5 blades now a days but it works out really good.

*Corsa manual (not electric) thru hull exhaust with Hardin marine tips with the internal flappers, done two years ago. Boat sounds nice, not too loud.

*dual batteries with switch, just replaced one of the batteries today.

*trim tabs, I believe they are bennets. They function properly, but honestly I have never used them.

*I have a gps hard wired in which I will leave with the boat. One of the few negatives of boat the pitot in outdrive is gunked up and could not clear so speedo doesn't work. Which is common problem

*Boat has great hole shot take off, will do 56-58 top end with prop now. Had a 3 blade mirage at one point got me 64 MPH, I just prefer the control and handle on the 5 blade.

*boat is in great shape, just detailed it but could use a really good speed buffing to tweak the mirror finish.

*Has a couple normal expected scratches here and there on bottom but nothing major.

*interior in good shape, put all new snaps on rear seat.

*all gauges work, with exception of speedometer like as explained.

*I will include all needed to get past safety check(I.E. extinguisher, air horn, flotation device and 4 life vests)

*More pics and videos at

http://youtu.be/1zI2gLUuejw?hd=1

http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r502/rpbayliss/

I'm sure I missed stuff so feel free to ask questions.

LASTLY I DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT HAVE TO SELL THIS BOAT.

I JUST DON'T USE AS MUCH AS I WANT SO WOULD LIKE TO LET SOMEONE ELSE ENJOY THE FUN AND PERFORMANCE OF THE BOAT.

I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHOW TO YOU, IF WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT AND SCHEDULE

******AND IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY I WILL BE HAPPY TO DROP IT IN THE WATER

***HOWEVER NO JOYRIDERS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND DONZI'S AND KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PLEASE!!!!

####SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!!!! I HAVE TITTLE FOR BOAT AND TRAILER IN HAND

Really would rather have cash, but if you have a trade or trade/cash offer shoot it to me. Worst case I say no?Classic car,old convertible, rat rod?

$$13,000 firm. Priced really low if you compare donzi out on market

ta2dfyrman
09-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Thx alot. It's really hard to cut and paste from a cell phone. If anyone is interested let me know.

ta2dfyrman
09-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Still have it. Had quite a few people inquire, but no luck yet. If anyone is interested please let me know. I'm down to 12500 now but honestly am open to fair offers. Just don't have time for boat and it makes little sense to insure, store and maintain it right now when I'm getting out once or twice a month

ta2dfyrman
11-01-2012, 01:37 PM
$11,500?

ta2dfyrman
03-14-2013, 05:16 PM
It's sold. Thx to all who inquired.