PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Owner's Gathering, St. Pete, FL Oct 3-5

Tidbart
07-16-2012, 09:48 AM
Got a message the other day from Mike Miller. There will be no formal Hometown Rally this year due to the economy, etc, etc...

However Mike found a place in St. Pete on Tampa Bay that we can have our own Donzi weekend. This would be informal, no registration, not T-shirts, no set plans for meal, etc. October 5-7th.

Just book a room and show up with or without a boat. There are no rooms blocked for the weekend so call and see what you can get.

Here.... http://www.marinacoveresort.com/ Looks like a cool place, right on the bay with docks. There are several Donzi owners that live in the area and know the water well. So, I am sure we can come up with a nice cruise or two for lunch and a day at a beach.

Hope to see some of you there.

Bob

VetteLT193
07-16-2012, 10:04 AM
hoping we can go, probably no kids this time and no boat either... unless I can convince Kathy to just run the boat down :cool:

Tidbart
07-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Sorry, I was in a rush and posted the wrong dates in the title and that can't be changed. OOPS

Ghost
07-19-2012, 02:09 PM
You may be able to lock this thread. Then you could add a new one that's correct, and with this one locked, at least folks wouldn't be likely to bump into the wrong one. (Short of having Scot delete this one.)

BUIZILLA
07-19-2012, 02:11 PM
mehh,,,, once your there early, are you REALLY gonne leave?

:pimp: