PDA

View Full Version : 1995 18 One Time Offer

PaulO
06-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Before I go through the time and expense of prepping this boat for sale I will offer it to Registry members for a short time really cheap. The boat is excellent but it does nothing but sit in storage and the price will be for anyone willing to save me all the trouble of selling such as picking it up, not haggling, not testing until deposit is given, etc. Here is the scoop:
1995 18 with a 5.7 fuel injected mercruiser/alpha setup. Boat is clean and hAS low hours. It has an Alpha SS on it and comes with the regular alpha genII drive. Boat deck and hull sides were professionally and beautifully repainted 2 years ago. White tub, deck and hull with blue hull sides and blue stripe. White interior with blue piping. Windshield. Starter solenoid is finicky as is the fuel sender. Interior is serviceable but starting to show its age. Don't recall any tears only sunburn. Comes with a nice aluminum trailer I will supply without cost but will require you to obtain a title/registration. Boat is located in Punta Gorda Florida and will sell for $10,000. Please do not call unless you are serious. Only trade considered would be a 60s or 70s american convertible with full rear seat such as a cutlass, lemans, chevelle, etc.
Call Paul @ 631 805 7517.